Systematic Mixing Guide: Following Progress

ubrsyntx said:
can't wait! :D

If you sell a physical copy, I'll buy that. If not, I'll still buy an ecopy, but will you please include permission (for those who need it) for me to send it to a kinkos or something to print off an actual copy? I prefer to be able to have something physical on my desk that I can highlight and make notes on instead of ebooks. Thanks!

I second this request.

Awesome. I see a few of the bands you're working with have been doing well mate so I'm sure you have plenty of great info to share.

A very large influx of recording projects here has pushed back the release date a bit. I haven't had the time to proof read and amend certain sections as thoroughly as I would have liked. Things are always being tweaked, added etc. I want to make sure that it's a very comprehensive, and useful guide.

I'm shooting for release in early 2012 at this point, pending the cover, proof reading & formatting getting finalized.

can't wait! :D

If you sell a physical copy, I'll buy that. If not, I'll still buy an ecopy, but will you please include permission (for those who need it) for me to send it to a kinkos or something to print off an actual copy? I prefer to be able to have something physical on my desk that I can highlight and make notes on instead of ebooks. Thanks!

+1.

I don't see myself really reading this while mixing on my computer, but in my spare time, when i can make notes and mark pages to come back to. If I have to sit in front of my computer reading a long book, I'm going to kill myself :p

I guess I could print it off on my home printer, but then it'll just be a cheap looking black and white copy that I'll likely lose because it looks like all the rest of the 982739742 papers in my house :D

Hey, Ermz, if you need someone to proof-read, let me know. I don't mind lending my time to such a worthy project!

There are rumours that he's trolling everyone with this guide and when you pay for it, each section will contain a picture of this guy...

¯\(°_o)/¯