Tablatures?

Xarn

New Metal Member
Oct 9, 2004
Hey.

Just thought i'd ask around here on the forum if anyone has got any tablatures off of songs from FS debute album?

I find it such a shame that I still to this date can't find a single tablature from any song by FS.

While this might be quite upsetting since I'm not good enough to tab their songs myself, I must atleast thank the band for this release.

It was the best release when it came and is still today played frequently in my cdplayer. :worship:

Whoever tabs Last Season Purity or Mel Kor, or any song for that matter, will have my uttermost respect and gratitude. This might not seem as much, but i'd pay you in person if it wasn't for me being quite broke at the time! :loco:

Sonm said a while back he was gonna get the band to tab something for us, but i guess there too busy at the moment to give it a crack

Hey guys, glad to report that i finally assimilated GuitarPro 5 and started to make tabs of FS songs. If you are still interested in it, tell here your preferences and i`ll do them first. Both guitars and bass line is almost ready in Mel Kor. What do you wish next?

Евдока! Надо б ихъ на сайт выложить да и дело с концом!! А подать суда Берсерка!

Hey, is it possible to record a cover of one of the debut songs with permission, or would I need also permission from the label? And paying royalties? :( :(:(

And what the interest? :anger: Are you bastards gonna sell this stuff?:lol: then, of course you have to pay us :)
Seriously.. You should ask Lee, he knows more about all the permissions for old our songs (i mean songs from "Tears...")

Hello. My name is Alexander (i'm from Russia). I'm bass player in ''not very famous'' doom-metal band. So i'm trying to find some midis/tabs or other. I'm glad to visit this forum, because i can't find any other site/forum.
I would like to play different songs from LSP or ToMS, but i haven't got free time (and special knowlages) to create tabs in GuitarPro or other program. Can you give me tabs, if you have something?
You can contact me: xanderbassplayer@gmail.com

Привет. Я Александр. Я бас-гитарист (и клавишник иногда :loco: ) в одной неизвестной doom-metal группе (если это можно так назвать). Я рад, что могу посещать этот форум, т.к. не могу найти какие-либо другие сайты/форумы, посвещенные великолепной группе Forest Stream.
Я бы хотел играть некоторые песни с демо и альбомов группы. Возможно, создать cover. Так или иначе, у меня не так много свободного времени, чтобы подобрать инструментальные партии, и нету соответствующих специальных знаний.
Я был бы очень благодарен, если бы вы могли предоставить мне любые табулатуры в любом виде (хоть что-то).
Чтобы связаться со мной, можно использовать адрес почты: xanderbassplayer@gmail.com.

Sorry for my very bad english :oops:

Адександр, напиши мне на wz-omn@yandex.ru, постараюсь помоч, чем смогу. Удачи.

Hi! I'm a beginner gutarist, and i like Forest Stream's music!
I really want to learn this song, but I can't play this song by ear yet...
Maybe anybody has a tab?
Thanks!