Tad Donley is mad

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=43259

Tom Fischer:

"This week, I received the following e-mail to my personal MySpace account:

Date: March 17, 2009, 3:07 AM
Subject: Hi, I'm Tad donley

We own the international trademark for the word Warrior for selling of recordings and public performances. I suggest you pick another name for your band or their could be some litigation soon which includes payment. It's strictly business, not trying to be harsh. I'm the owner of the trademark. Another band changed their name to warryor. You can check us out at www.myspace.com/warriorrocks. Been together since 1985.

Wish you the best.

Tad Donley

"Besides trying to block my use of the name Warrior, Mr Donley apparently has also found God, as detailed in the article Tad's Journey Back From Hell in the Testimonials section of his group's state-of-the-art website."

http://voice123.com/taddonley

' Voice Description

warm, pleasing, voice. My character playing includes evil, low dark, gruff voice, high younger voice. I've been involved in drama all my life and have coached radio dj's, audiobook commentators, so I can adapt to practically any role.

Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects

An old man, british accent, young boy, college young man, energetic hyper kid, ed sullivan, johnny carson

My Voice Experience

I've been in drama all my life, so I have played many plays up to college level - my voices corresponded to the play. I've done audio documentaries for several organizations like National Oil Varco and Shell Oil. I've done radio work - interviewed Mike Love of the Beach Boys, I've DJ'd for ten years in clubs and honed my skills to motivate people to get crazy without them knowing. I have a keen sense of delivery and the use of pauses to maximize my voice presence.

My Training

All through Elementary school, High School, and Several Colleges - Northern Virginia Community college - Drama. Worked exclusively with Murial Farrer Baynes, a tradgedy/comedy actress, pluss I work exclusively with Donna Dixon of "Bosom Buddies" days with Tom Hanks for a year. We took on all the heavy stuff like "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolfe". I own a recording studio and I've done video work also. So I'm able to with media production do a host of things easier than someone just with a voice. '

"All people over the world have said they benefitted from the videos unless you insecure assholes that don’t prove me wrong – just talk shit with no backing."

Whoa, I guess none of those people all over the world have commented his videos on the Expert Village site. Comments such as "Tad, stop embarrassing yourself", "HAHAHAHAHAHA! This guy is an idiot" and "His mastery of music and studio engineering is worse than his mastery of the English language." on the other hand are not exactly rare over there :)

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=43259

Tom Fischer:

"This week, I received the following e-mail to my personal MySpace account:

Date: March 17, 2009, 3:07 AM
Subject: Hi, I'm Tad donley

We own the international trademark for the word Warrior for selling of recordings and public performances. I suggest you pick another name for your band or their could be some litigation soon which includes payment. It's strictly business, not trying to be harsh. I'm the owner of the trademark. Another band changed their name to warryor. You can check us out at www.myspace.com/warriorrocks. Been together since 1985.

Wish you the best.

Tad Donley

"Besides trying to block my use of the name Warrior, Mr Donley apparently has also found God, as detailed in the article Tad's Journey Back From Hell in the Testimonials section of his group's state-of-the-art website."

Myspace - the classiest way to send bullshit legal threats :lol:

Myspace - the classiest way to send bullshit legal threats :lol:

I had a rapper once telling me to change my band name cause he had the rights of it , i replied him with like 10 bands with the same name as my band and told him to proceed with his lawsuit or whatever if he had the time and money to sue 10 bands around the world, and i think a fuck you at the end, hehe.

"All people over the world have said they benefitted from the videos unless you insecure assholes that don’t prove me wrong – just talk shit with no backing."

That sentence is a real beauty.

He seems to be saying that unless you insecure assholes talk shit, all people of the world will have already said that they benefitted greatly.
Is there a time machine involved here? What is happening?

He seems to be saying that unless you insecure assholes talk shit, all people of the world will have already said that they benefitted greatly.

He must have been drunk when he wrote that one too :lol:

Edit: OR he's just incredibly stupid.

That's probably more likely.

lmfao @ this chain of events.

Haha, my thoughts exactly :D

HAHAHAAHahahahahaha, fuck yeah grammar humor - disagreeing tenses, ho ho ho! :loco::lol::lol: