Tad Morose is in serious trouble......

All I read so far is that Anders joined Wolf as a session live member for Wolf's upcoming gigs.
Since TM is hardly touring he could stay a member of TM regardless his future in Wolf....but that's just a wild guess from my side.

Yeah, it's a bit frightening I think. There's no fucking updates what-so-ever on the TM-situation, where they are with the next album etc.

Anders is joining a new band which I guess is very understandable, but is he still a member of TM ? I believe he's still in the band, but i've learnt that in Tad Morose world, you never know.

they are working on material now

Yeah, i've known that for some years now...you know?

There's stuff happening around, within the band, still there's complete silence. I'm just a little worried but hey, I won't give up Tad Morose. I know that when the time arrives when Krunt gets his finger out of the ass, I know I will be satisfied.

But it'll sadly take until the next ice-age :saint:
Be patient you say? OK, call me back in a few years. I'm just a big Tad Morose fan.

Yeah & TMs drummer left & is in Steel Attack-wich is a great band in itself.
Its sad when the only updates you get on TM are thru former members & the bands that they are now in.TM didn't even mention that Peter M.left them...almost hopeless!
To bad because Modus Vivendi was a surprise gem of a cd for me!

well ofcourse if you compare Modus to Leaving the Past Behind they are 2 totally different bands, so it wouldnt be the first time for them. I am hoping he can round up some good musicians and carry on. I totally wanna hear Joe with TM! ... though I am not absolutely sure if Peter and Anders have actually left the band or not

In the meantime I would like to recommend the new album with Peter's other band STEEL ATTACK.

"Carpe DiEnd" is the title and the album fuckin' rules! Go and buy it people instead of sitting here watching Tad Morose die :)

heres an update...

Hey everyone, there is NEWS!!! First things first... Daniel is no longer in Tad Morose, and the new guitarist is named Markus Albertson.

The other big thing is that TM are now working hard on a new album after a lonnnnnnnng hiatus!

That's all the news right now - stay tuned!

~Squeak

this is from the TM myspace. Squeak if you didn't know already is basically THE metal myspace band(s) runner/information guru.:kickass:

Krunt said about not updating the website: "I have nothing to say".

Well, dude...seems like you had something to tell with this? ;) Anyway, really damn great to see these news.