"Tales of Sullen Eyes" re-release

no release date just yet... we had some slight artwork issues that are being resolved (literally had discussions with the label today about this). I can tell you that they have been resolved and there should be a release date soon.

The CD layout will be totally different than the self-release one, and I will be the first to say it actually looks really cool... maybe not what would be expected... but cool nonetheless!

Cool, because I'm looking forward to nabbing a couple of those.

Check this out: A guy that is currently working with Roger Martinez/Vengeance Rising (and who does some work with some fairly wellknown metal zines) told me he hasn't heard anything from you guys since 'Shocking the Priest'. I was like, 'Dude, you have to hear their current stuff!'. So I told him I'd pick him up a copy of the ep (and the full-length too) if he promised to do some reviews.

Of course he said, 'yes'.

circus_brimstone said:
:lol:

What's Roger up to now, if you're able to share...:confused:

Well, I'm guessing you already know the crux of the story by the way you asked. Roger still staunchly holds the position he did at the time this whole controversy started. He is however, working hard to put out an album (and a 'ep' of cover songs as well). It is very unlikely I will ever purchase the ep, or anything new from Mr. Martinez for that matter considering his current agressive stance against certain people... I'm sure you know what I mean.

The guy I referred to in my earlier post (goes by 'STIGMATADOR') keeps us updated on Roger/VR news here on the Once Dead forums. (Once Dead is the name all the other guys in Vengeance chose to call themselves when they reunited last year and started touring (and working on new music!) since Roger still has the rights to the VR name.

This thread is a couple months old, but you may find it both educational and amusing. After ranting a bit about Roger's antics, STIGMATADOR gives the proposed track listing for the new Vengeance Rising ep. Some of the stuff is just hillarious.

Thanks for the in-depth reply. You guessed right, by the way, I'm very up to speed with what went on and what's going on. Sounds like Roger is quite fucked up.......happy birthday!

:wave: