Technical & Progressive Thrash Metal thread

I actually own the Acts CD. just never sold it. Not into this band. it was the singer I didn't dig if memory serves me. :)

I have a burned copy of "Beyond". That album is way better in all regards to the second album, "Acts". I have a hard time even referring to that album as Metal. I had at one time, MP3's of their two(?) demos. They seemed to get more and more commercial, with each subsequent release.

I have a burned copy of "Beyond". That album is way better in all regards to the second album, "Acts". I have a hard time even referring to that album as Metal. I had at one time, MP3's of their two(?) demos. They seemed to get more and more commercial, with each subsequent release.

Yes, they became ligher and lighter from the demos to the second album... but still worth to be listened to. :)
Now, a very rough underground band... Bezerker from Australia!
Rare as hell, or too expensive, so it's useless to look for this.

EDIT: it has been repressed! Still expensive and rare, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they became ligher and lighter from the demos to the second album... but still worth to be listened to. :)
Now, a very rough underground band... Bezerker from Australia!
Rare as hell, or too expensive, so it's useless to look for this.

EDIT: it has been repressed! Still expensive and rare, however.

Bezerker - Dawn Of The Dead

Check this out!

https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bezerker

The band is trying to rip people off, $24 for a download????

I actually loved the last two Megadeth albums a tremendous amount too.

Do you mean United Abominations and Endgame? Or Endgame and 13. If you liked 13 that much I'd be shocked, I haven't heard of anyone that really liked it yet, but that'd be interesting. Which songs do you like in particular?

I'd have to agree on the UA and Endgame though, some of their best Thrash ever produced is on those two albums.

could be a conversion rate issue? not sure, but yeah that is silly. CDs could have been imports too before and the digital was just set to match the CD price. Not sure, but that is a bit steep.

Here's the bass player answer about the re-release:

One hundred were manufactured. Ten were set aside
for radio station distribution, etcetera. The other ninety
for commercial sale. If there is to be a "re-re-release"
in the physical sense, only time will tell. No plans at
the moment.

Sounds more like a joke... 100 copies... :lol:
End of a dream.

Here's the bass player answer about the re-release:

One hundred were manufactured. Ten were set aside
for radio station distribution, etcetera. The other ninety
for commercial sale. If there is to be a "re-re-release"
in the physical sense, only time will tell. No plans at
the moment.

Sounds more like a joke... 100 copies... :lol:
End of a dream.

So they were CDRs then. As far as I know (Iordan's place may be different) but any pressing plant pressing silver (real) CDs presses NO LESS than 500 to start.

Also, pass my email (tribunalrecords@aol.com) and website along to the singer. Maybe we can work something out for a re-re-release.

So they were CDRs then. As far as I know (Iordan's place may be different) but any pressing plant pressing silver (real) CDs presses NO LESS than 500 to start.

Mmm, I see... however they were sold out in less than a month!

Also, pass my email (tribunalrecords@aol.com) and website along to the singer. Maybe we can work something out for a re-re-release.

Done! :) I think he will answer...

Alot of places have switched over to a minimum of 300 now. But i actually do know a place that presses real silver cds for a minimum of 100 copies, and they do quality work.

Hidden in Poland there was a band called Pascal, 3 demos and 1 full length very rare to find.
I've heard only "Collection Of Destroyed Brains" demo and "About A Man" (album), the first one is much more aggressive, then they shifted to a different style in the vocals (in some tracks) keeping Thrash structure...

Brazil hadn't much Technical Thrash, but the best exception was Acid Storm. 1 EP (recently reissued) and one amazing album (never reissued)... I'd recommend to listen to the album before. "Symbiotic Love (Last Days Of Paradise)" is a killer track. :worship:

Weird the EP was reissued, but NOT the LP. must be something up with it.

Yes, very weird... :confused:
Staying in Brazil, another famous band released one Techno-Thrash album in the middle of their career... Holocausto!
Nothing on YouTube, so here you are a link to download this crappy recorded album! :D

Negatives

Bitter End debut album was a good release too... their comeback too was well written, but "Harsh Realities" is better...