TESTAMENT LIVE AT BRADFORD 25/7/06

AndrewTC said:
looks gud, I was looking forward to goining tonight at JBs! :-(

great minds mate....i was looking at this thread & thinking that....

did jbs say if they were gonna have anything on tonight?

EDIT - sorry daveingham,those are great photos.....hope it was a great gig for you guys!

They were fucking amazing last night! Kicked off the set with 'The Preacher', then a non-stop barrage of classics up til The Ritual album. However, they surprised the shit out us all by playing 'True Believer' from The Gathering. It was superb. It was a shame the Louie couldn't make the show, but Mr. Bostaph just laid down the law on those skins with total perfection. Also, huge props go to Mr. Barker for achieving what must be one of his childhood fantasies (pounding skin for the mighty Testament). To watch Nick flawlessly slam through Over The Wall with the boys, was worth every penny of the ticket...

I just hope after this tour they get on with the new album, we're fucking dying for it here...:headbang:

Been a while since i've been to Rio's and i'd forgot how small it is.The set list was a little short(no Trial By Fire)but i loved it.They veered off the Live In London setlist so i did'nt expect the Gathering track.Support acts were shite