Testament pictures from No Mercy in Vienna

DragonLady1

Firesoul
Mar 20, 2003
Innsbruck/Vienna
www.photopit.com
Hi, I was at the No Mercy in Vienna and took some pics of Testament, was a great show!

Testament10.jpg

more pics at www.darkscene.at

Cheers :)

Great pictures, great show. I was there. Seven hours of headbangingin in the first row. Testament ruled (too band they didn't play a little longer. Death Angel also fucking ripped. Marduk sucked big time

TestAmenT ruled that festival!
I was also in the firsth row and my neck still hurts from headbang!
That was one of the best moments of my life, the other one was when me, my broher, and my best friend huged Chuck Billy outside Planet Music.

I got an autograph from Chuck an hour before the festival started. I had sneaked downstairs before it was allowed (with no ticket yet) and among all the authorized ppl and band technicians I saw him. I guess I was pretty lucky. I only wish they had played one new song...

Yeah, I wished too that Testament would have played one new song, but doesn´t matter, the show was Killer ... and Marduk sucked or I´m too old for that shit ...

@ Dragonlady

Geile Bilder ;-)

caroline1a.jpg
you guys gotta check out the Dragonlady's site.... she's hella cute. Check out the eyes man.... (some are in color on the site if it doesn't show up here).

c5.jpg

(Tom Warrior will see this pic and be j-e-a-l-o-u-s........ )

Edgecrusher666 said:
Yeah, I wished too that Testament would have played one new song, but doesn´t matter, the show was Killer ... and Marduk sucked or I´m too old for that shit ...

@ Dragonlady

Geile Bilder ;-)

I also didnt like Marduk... Dunno, I'm not so much into that "I am soooo evil man, and I show u how evil I am" stuff :Smug: ;)

@pest, thanx for the compliment, but I guess Testament and Death Angel pics are more interesting here :)