Testament U.S. Headlining Tour - Winter 2013 - Overkill & Flotsam & Jetsam opening

http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/11/26/testament-announce-tour-with-overkill-floatsam-and-jetsam-4arm/

No doubt, it'll definitely make for a longer evening with the sets up in between bands. I bet the first band plays for 30 mintues, the next 45, and Overkill gets maybe an hour. Testament better play for at least 90 minutes.

I think this is the best damn tour package to hit the U.S. in probably over two decades. I hope metal fans in the U.S. realize it and won't take this tour for granted. All of these veneus should be sold out for this one. Otherwise it would be a disgrace to say the least. I live in Montreal and will be driving down to Worcester, MA to catch this. I laugh when I read about metal fans on some forums bitching that they need to drive 50 miles to get to a show because the tour ain't hitting their city. I think I'd drive even 1000 miles to see this bill. That's how damn good it is. Folks let's get off our butts and buy tickets and merchandise. Testament/Overkill/F & J you gotta be kidding me!!!!! This is gonna be SICK :devil:

I think this is the best damn tour package to hit the U.S. in probably over two decades. I hope metal fans in the U.S. realize it and won't take this tour for granted. All of these veneus should be sold out for this one. Otherwise it would be a disgrace to say the least. I live in Montreal and will be driving down to Worcester, MA to catch this. I laugh when I read about metal fans on some forums bitching that they need to drive 50 miles to get to a show because the tour ain't hitting their city. I think I'd drive even 1000 miles to see this bill. That's how damn good it is. Folks let's get off our butts and buy tickets and merchandise. Testament/Overkill/F & J you gotta be kidding me!!!!! This is gonna be SICK :devil:

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Also Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel was definitely a better bill.

I don't care about F&J, Overkill is overrated (not bad, I'd love to see them, but overrated) and who the fuck us 4arm?

I guess it all depends on musical taste. I like Anthrax but I personally like Overkill way more. I have to admit that I like Death Angel more than Flotsam & Jetsam but that is only because I don't know all that much about Flotsam & Jetsam since they don't tour all that much so I'm looking forward to their set. Having Testament close the night instead of Anthrax is also another plus for me. Not that I have anything against Anthrax. I Just rather see Testament as the closing headliner. I don't know who 4ARM is but I said the same thing about Lazarus A.D. when they opened up for Testament on the Formation tour. Now I am a Lazarus A.D. fan and I expect the same from 4ARM. We shall see.

I can see there isn't much love here,for flotsam and jetsam.I guess it's all about personal preference,but it never was flotsam's vault for not touring much at all through the years when they had no backing so!!!!:NOPE:devil:

Flotsam is awesome and how the hell is Overkill over rated? Blitz has gone into stroke on stage from screaming and still does it just to put on a good show.Plus they sound killer live and have tons of energy. So...NOPE

I've never seen Overkill so i'm looking forward to this show. I've seen Testament many times, and Flotsam once when they opened for Megadeth back in 94. It's a good package for F & J because they haven't been seen much in the public eye. Older fans of Testament and Overkill will know who they are but younger ones won't.

I tip my hat to Testament for putting this package together. Look at most of the other tour packages begin put together and you'll be hard pressed to find one better for 2013. Great selection of support acts!

Flotsam is awesome and how the hell is Overkill over rated? Blitz has gone into stroke on stage from screaming and still does it just to put on a good show.Plus they sound killer live and have tons of energy. So...NOPE

Because everybody is so in love with Ironbound & Electric Age (which are damn good albums) that they forget all the material from I Hear Black to Immortalis ranges from Stomp 442-level shit to mediocre.

This is all my opinion too obviously.

Yeah I agree. Overkill did release a couple of very mediocre albums after the Years of Decay and Horrorscope. I think a lot of that had to do with their label and all of the line-up changes but their last two albums are as solid as it gets and IMO have put them back on the map.

Overkill has always been hit or miss to me,I do like most of Immortalis though.and I liked I hear black.But they do have a lot of eh.I think it's because they rushed out a lot of albums and the label thing.But when they are on they rule and are great live.Plus their biggest record sale in decades is only 6 thousand something.Which doesn't make them over rated to me.