The Abortion Thread

zabu of nΩd

Free Insultation
Feb 9, 2007
Accidental pregnancies really shouldn't be as huge an issue as the christians make them into.

Abortion's certainly not pleasant, and I see how the brutality of late term can upset people regardless of their religious beliefs, but society is clearly not going to "go downhill" if we allow it. Brutality has always been a part of nature, and it's a part of the daily lives of farmers, soldiers/police, medical researchers etc. Bad shit happens, and demonizing it usually just amounts to being butthurt over reality.

you sick fucks! of course it is a big deal. if i got a bitch pregnant i would get it aborted in a heartbeat, but i would feel like shit about it! one can rationalize forever but from a human nature point of view there is something evil and unnatural about abortions in general imo, do you not sense it?

No, I don't. I've had an abortion and I have no remorse about it. It takes 10 minutes and you get cookies after. I would prefer not to have to endure it again, but IMO it's more evil and unnatural to have babies when you don't want them. They're gross.

I really don't understand the general animosity towards children in society these days. If they are little shits, whose fault is it?

I really don't understand the general animosity towards children in society these days. If they are little shits, whose fault is it?

Agreed 100%.Abortions are a fist in the face of god,I love them,more people should breed just so they can have abortions.I hate kids and how it turns the mothers especially into complete assholes.Putting pictures of their kids on the internet as proud as punch when everyone else is thinking 'geez i'd love to throttle that little cunt'.

A good portion of pregnant girls/women should have abortions. It's pretty clear looking at society and the world that people need to keep their clothes on. Why is it the dumbest and most poor ugly couples have kids.

A good portion of pregnant girls/women should have abortions. It's pretty clear looking at society and the world that people need to keep their clothes on. Why is it the dumbest and most poor ugly couples have kids.

They do it here because it's a steady welfare income and they more they have the more they get.It's going to be very hard to spot a decent looking chick around here in 20 years time.Absolute derelict inbred vermin seem to breed like rabbits.

It's modern eugenics. Selective breeding through incentives to dumb down the population.

Dakryn, I'm currently having an argument with one other UMer about this post. I'm saying that you are not seriously thinking that the government pays poor people to have babies so the average person is dumber, so they can better manipulate them. The other person thinks that you meant it. Do I win a cookie or did I detect sarcasm (or half-seriousness) where there was none?

Also, that wouldn't be ANY eugenics, but we'll leave that. I have to admit that I don't read your posts a lot because they're mostly retarded so I might be bad at guessing what you actually mean. I naturally considered this to be just a witty sarcastic remark. We need to know now though, because there is a disagreement.

you sick fucks!

Irony.

zabu of nΩd;10223224 said:
Abortion's certainly not pleasant, and I see how the brutality of late term can upset people regardless of their religious beliefs, but society is clearly not going to "go downhill" if we allow it. Brutality has always been a part of nature, and it's a part of the daily lives of farmers, soldiers/police, medical researchers etc. Bad shit happens, and demonizing it usually just amounts to being butthurt over reality.

The Greeks and Romans exposed babies to die after they were born if they didn't want them/seemed unfit. I suppose they have nothing to teach us about what's good for society.

wouldnt the population be better off with a well-bred gene pool? why would they want the idiots multiplying?

This is why.

pro.png

Dakryn, I'm currently having an argument with one other UMer about this post. I'm saying that you are not seriously thinking that the government pays poor people to have babies so the average person is dumber, so they can better manipulate them. The other person thinks that you meant it. Do I win a cookie or did I detect sarcasm (or half-seriousness) where there was none?

Also, that wouldn't be ANY eugenics, but we'll leave that. I have to admit that I don't read your posts a lot because they're mostly retarded so I might be bad at guessing what you actually mean. I naturally considered this to be just a witty sarcastic remark. We need to know now though, because there is a disagreement.

I'm half joking. Only half. It's unarguably the consequences, whether they be intended or unintended. And yes, it is a form of eugenics. You may go back to drinking and fucking now.

@ Zeph: I'm pro-life and anti-state.

/mind blown

Some of you people disgust me. Sorry, pro-life guy over here.

edit: Dakryn, my homeboy :cool:

I'm pro-death. Abortion is beautiful, especially late stage. Have you ever seen a video? It's amazing that a thing so ugly can be killed so nicely without even being fucking born. I would love to kill fucking unborn baby scum shit.

I think living people matter more than fetuses. Besides, abortion's legality in the USA contributed to a steady drop in crime.

I'd rather that the fetuses that would grow up to have shitty childhoods and become shitty people not get born. Sure, there may be exceptions that come about, but that doesn't get rid of the problems the others that weren't exceptions create.

I don't support making abortions illegal. Just don't publicly fund them. Making abortion illegal just drives it underground like drug use. But don't subsidize it either. De-regulate adoption as well.

We would quickly see whether pro-lifers were ready to put their money where their mouth is and start adopting more/supporting adopters.

wouldnt the population be better off with a well-bred gene pool? why would they want the idiots multiplying?

It makes perfect sense from a government's perspective to have the majority of people be gullible idiots, especially in a democracy in the information age. At this point in history, smart people are catching on to the establishment's game at an alarming rate. If there aren't enough smart people to either vote them out or organize a revolution, though, the establishment is safe.

Some of you people disgust me. Sorry, pro-life guy over here.

edit: Dakryn, my homeboy :cool:

Really? What's your argument for being pro-life?

Being pro-life just seems like waste of energy. Women don't really have a fundamental right to kill their unborn offspring any more than the father of the offspring does but you have to be realistic. Forcing it underground wouldn't help anyone really. People don't care because caring would be too much of a pain in the ass. People who try and construct logical arguments for abortion being totally morally sound are just trying to ease the mental burden on themselves and others, really it's pretty shit and reducing the act to the actual physical process that occurs is a bit flawed. You may not have killed a person in the instant that the abortion occurred but you only had the abortion in order to "kill a person". In a way though, the fact that the egg is fertilsed shouldn't entirely change the moral issue of "wasting a potential life", so masturbating and thereby wasting sperm is partially as bad as having an abortion and if you've ever turned down unprotected sex then you're a fucking baby killer.

:p

Yeah I'm not being serious throughout