The beginning...

Well, they are coming out with the new gen. of POD's in September, the X III and X III live, so I'd say it has to do with their latest generation of modeling products. They are also coming out with the Spider Valve by Bogner, which uses tubes. I can't remember if it's pre or power tubes though.

Rumor has it a new Vetta will be coming out, too. Presumably '08.

I was thinking get the toneport GX.

96khz and small enough to take it everywhere to track DIs. good price for the interface + the gearbox plugin too.

does anyone know if the GX is just POD tones or PODxt tones on the gearbox plugin version?

My iMac was just outdated by the new ones, my 002R was outdated a couple of months ago by the 003R, but please... DON'T OUTDATE MY POD !!!!!

Hahaha, seriously...but I gotta say, I see MASSIVE promise with Line 6, so I absolutely can't wait to hear what they come up with next! And can someone enlighten me as to how they got connected with Bogner? The two seem like strange bedfellows...

IMO line 6 is one of the best brands of musical guitar/bass oriented products you canget.

The pod was a revolution, i mean think about it, many, many, many people use them and... THEY SOUND GOOD.

P.S.: I do not own any line 6 stock or work for them for that matters lol