The Book Thread

Found Dostoyevsky's The Idiot yesterday. It's insane how hard is to find Fyodor's books here. Hell, it's the first time I see that book ever!

I guess I'll have to buy the rest in english from ebay, amazon or wherever I find them, but I only need to find 'Demons' (or The Possessed) to have all major FD novels! I'll look for the short stories and stuff now.

I've just begun reading an old Icelandic tale, about Sigurd and how sets out to slay the wyrm Fafnir. It's in an old English translation, and man is that text something you need to get used to! Other than that, it seems like a good tale, but I've only just begun as I said.

over the weeked, bought John Milton's "Paradise Lost" and Voltaire's "Candide." haven't gotten to read PL yet, and i've only just started Candide (some introductions and stuff, but not the main body) but both should be good reads

the Wheel Of Time Book series was Awesome

I have been wanting to read those books for a while but haven't got around to it yet. The last book in the series is coming out in January so after I finish a few books I will probably start on Wheel Of Time.

Currently reading: A Feast For Crows - George R. R. Martin

After the awesomeness that was A Storm OF Swords this book is feeling a little slow so far, hopefully it will pick up a bit.

over the weeked, bought John Milton's "Paradise Lost" and Voltaire's "Candide." haven't gotten to read PL yet, and i've only just started Candide (some introductions and stuff, but not the main body) but both should be good reads

Candide is amazing!!!!! That's one of my favorite books ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation points aren't enough to express how much I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need a stronger symbol for expression, HOW ABOUT HAPPY PENIS!?

(_)_)lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllD . ., ,. ,. . ., .., ., ,. , , . .

I'm sharing "Catcher in the Rye," "Thinking, Fast and Slow," and "The Cuban Democratic Experience." Not sure any of the three have anything to do with one another (I guess the 2nd and 3rd if you're reading them for the reasons I do, which is work).

Candide is amazing!!!!! That's one of my favorite books ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation points aren't enough to express how much I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need a stronger symbol for expression, HOW ABOUT HAPPY PENIS!?

(_)_)lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllD . ., ,. ,. . ., .., ., ,. , , . .

I'm sharing "Catcher in the Rye," "Thinking, Fast and Slow," and "The Cuban Democratic Experience." Not sure any of the three have anything to do with one another (I guess the 2nd and 3rd if you're reading them for the reasons I do, which is work).

Hahahahaha happy penis, made my day hahahaha!!!!

went to the bookshelf in CVS
bought these books
176140036.JPG
big0425241130.jpg