The CoB board has hit a new low

"I can't take it no more." Man, it's already bad and I haven't read anything but the thread title. I HATE DOUBLE NEGATIVES!!!

HAHAHA, and the first post after the rant is "double negative." Fucking classic! :lol:

One time when I was 15 I was in love with some chick I never talked to. Then a few years later I did and she was stupid and a pain in the ass, but still really hot.

Guys, I think I'm cracking up... I can't stop thinking about licking Joey DeMaio's ass-crack. His bulging biceps and the way he pounds that bass... I wish I was the one who got to oil him up on the cover of the Anthology album... I'm too metal to cut myself though, so I've resorted to running headfirst at brick walls with a Viking helmet on...

To paraphrase one of the COB's forum favorite insults, people who spend their lives posting virtual drool over celebrities on the net are BETTER OFF DEAD!!! Damn, even the most fanboy-infested forums I've seen don't have too much of that cyber-stalking bullshit. Need any more proof that COB primarily appeals to the lowest common denominator?