The Dark Knight

monoxide_child

New Metal Member
Jul 30, 2008
i just saw it yesterday
the Joker and Two-Face are both done way way better than in the earlier movies

In my opinion,it is the best Comic book adaptation ever made.I cannot think of a better Joker than the late Heath Ledger.Other than that,it was really good that the movie included Philosophy.What do you know,it might teach some idiots about Anarchy :)

In my opinion,it is the best Comic book adaptation ever made.I cannot think of a better Joker than the late Heath Ledger.Other than that,it was really good that the movie included Philosophy.What do you know,it might teach some idiots about Anarchy :)

i agree that it was the best comic book film ever

It does get read into a tad too much, though. It's fantastic, absolutely brilliant, but people need to stop at some point.

It does get read into a tad too much, though. It's fantastic, absolutely brilliant, but people need to stop at some point.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Every aspect of every mystery of human existence is thoroughly detailed and revealed in the Dark Knight!

I enjoyed the movie, though for me it doesn't top Batman Returns! And I thought the Joker was fantastic...however, I could not stand Harvery Dent.

Lips? Well if that's not a euphemism...

But I agree. Even, "I'm not wearing hockey masks" sounded so badass.

I first saw it in IMAX. It is absolutely stunning, indeed. So much so that I may see it again.