The FAIL Thread.

Chairman Kaga

Jan 23, 2007
Los Angeles
This is the opposite of the accomplishments thread. You keep the negative, emo, cut yourself, "cry me a fucking river" shit in here so you won't end up messing up the other thread. I only came up with this thread just because of the guy in the other thread asked if it had to only be positive stuff in it. So I made this one so it doesn't get confusing as all fucking hell.

Post any of your recent or past failures in life in here. :kickass:

Swabs, I'm waiting for your disapproval. :lol:

Ironically this thread itself was a failure. A thread within itself; the ultimate paradox. Good thought though brah.

And yes it's Swabs' duty to disapprove, but it's just that this whole board is already a bunch of negative/crying. Namely threads like ''How are you doing today?''

Realizing my USB ports on my motherboard were fried after 3 years of random crashing and BSoD's wondering why the hell it happened.

I have a few late nights ahead of me because I fucked about too much and didn't do much work for one of my modules :p Gotta do a story board for a game narrative I've written, and then do a genre analysis for it. I fail at managing my time.

I trolled so hard and i liked it,i watched some fanboys crying,it felt so fucking right,i said it's right,gonna do it again tonight.

Today a man walked into the train who looked exactly like hitler, even the beard. I couldnt help but tell him to take a seat mein Führer, which ended up the whole carrieage turning silent and everybody staring at me...

looked exactly like hitler

even the beard

hitler-is-not-amused.jpg

The FAIL Thread.

Don't know if troll...

Today a man walked into the train who looked exactly like hitler, even the beard. I couldnt help but tell him to take a seat mein Führer, which ended up the whole carrieage turning silent and everybody staring at me...

that's pretty win :lol:

people you should have seen him... damn scary... fucking reincarnation...