The FAIL Thread.

90% of the time, when I go to shows, I go alone. It's odd at first, but now I feel more awkward when I go with friends 'cause I feel like I have to take care of them or something haha. Also, it's easy to make friends at shows because everyone has something in common in that everyone is there to see the same bands and have the same love for music. The only thing regarding that is that a lot of people who go to shows are fucking dip shits and after you start talking to them, you sort of wish you hadn't, haha. Not that they're bad people, just... dumb.

I have jury duty today. Immense fail. x_x

I usually go to shows alone as well.. No one who says at what time you have to go, no one who says you drink too much...
And most of my friends either never have money or don't like the same music..
Or I don't want to go to a concert with them...

That's probably a good possibility too. None of my friends bother trying to tell me what to do at shows, nor do I tell them. We all go get drunk and stupid and end up home at like 3 am trying to squeeze 8 or 9 people into one room with less an adequate bed space.

The only thing that I generally regret about bringing friends to shows is how early we leave. A couple of my friends don't mind hanging out a while after the show but most of them are tired and wanna get home. Aside from that, and occasionally loosing a member of the group and then finding them later, I've never really had that big of a problem