the festival thread

cedarbreed said:
This fest has definitely the best bill I've ever seen. Anathema, LOA, Hatebreed, MDB, Dying Fetus, Testament etc etc ... :OMG: and maybe Kata and Machine Head ! I have to make it !
Oh and @ Faelivrin : Don't believe Cerulean, I never said anything about sleeping in your tent, still we could make a big gathering of tents around an Anathema flag :)

Machine Head :OMG:

I just love their new album, I wanted to see them on the last tour but no time :( would be great if they would play graspop :) :headbang:

DragonLady1 said:
Machine Head :OMG:

I just love their new album, I wanted to see them on the last tour but no time :( would be great if they would play graspop :) :headbang:

Yeah, believe me it's a strong rumour. And though all their gigs in the past 5 years have been highly disappointing for me, they seem to have been born again with this new album.
Oh and there's also an incredible strong rumour about the opening band of the fest :D :D

Cerulean said:
Hey Dries what about Spa rood? :)
Oh and I bet you'll be smoking again by the end of the week :D
aargh , fuck spa rood
and i hope i don't smoke again at the end of the week, gonna try to hold it on for 14 days

Cerulean said:
SHIT. Slipknot are confirmed for Graspop :mad:
I'm currently trying to find a solution so I wouldn't have to hear a single "note" of them, but on the campsite you can still clearly hear the music :(
why? it's not that bad

:OMG: they are selling tickets for rock werchter over the internet for almost 300 to 500 euro's (normal price 112 euro)
(the festival with every day arround 70.000 people was sold out in a few weeks, wich is :OMG: too)

marginalé said:
:OMG: they are selling tickets for rock werchter over the internet for almost 300 to 500 euro's (normal price 112 euro)
(the festival with every day arround 70.000 people was sold out in a few weeks, wich is :OMG: too)

that is just sick :ill: :OMG:

how ppl can pay like 500 euros for a festival ticket??? :erk:

need some help from you german and polish people..

is there any good festival (rock, metal, pop,..) the weekend of the 24 and 25th of july somewhere not that far from berlin or somewhere near or at the west site of poland..

cheers