The Forum Lurkers

Yes it was. Lots of shit in there, no reason not do criticize it just because there might be a cute girl behind the keyboard that wrote it. :rolleyes:

oh really thanks... it's just my music taste, if you don't like it it's not my problem, if those bands are just shit I'd like to know what you listen to... but oh well I don't want to start criticising like you... but yeah at least I'm a cute girl lol

It's been nearly 4 years since a new album, no wonder regulars 'degraded' to lurkers ;) Same goes for me, I post less than I used to, because of lack of fresh Kata-subject matter but mainly because I'm simply more busy than I used to be (girlfriend 'n all..).

yep, i've always been more of a lurker but lately i don't even have internet at home so i haven't checked the board in ages.
i am looking forward to the new cd and i should have internet soon so i'll be back! ;)

It's been nearly 4 years since a new album, no wonder regulars 'degraded' to lurkers ;) Same goes for me, I post less than I used to, because of lack of fresh Kata-subject matter but mainly because I'm simply more busy than I used to be (girlfriend 'n all..).

agreed.
I am busy with a wife, baby, and a real job. Nothing new happenin till now...So I am back!

I think I'll start to post more regulary now when the album release is closing in. I even updated my avatar and signature!