The FUNNIEST PERSON-awards.

U[Sic]M

Nov 26, 2002
Visit site
The results are in, people. Rather unsurprisingly, U[Sic]M takes the lead, as he is by far the most hilarious person ever to pop up on the internet. On a not-so-close-but-more-close-than-anyone-else-except-U[Sic]M second is Mattias of the Night. Third place is taken, rather unexpectedly, by rahvin due to his outrageously funny defense-speech after banning the two aforementioned powerhouses of comedy. However, the funnyness of that was quite unintentional, so I´m afraid all votes for that one are void.

This is a running poll by the way, made final on a specific date in the future, so you may still be able to vote for your favorite or nominate new candidates.

Funiest person? You. Why? "I dont like COB anymore, they use music of other artist. But I still post in this forum where everybody hates me...." :lol:

Dont worry, I dont hate you ;)

Now you were going to say "I dont give a fuck if they hate me!" But you wont cause I already did.... :D

I will now say something so funny that I will become the world champion in funniness. Oh and I'll win this contest too, in the process.

Yngwie is messy and Jesper is God. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah yeah, I know I stole the joke, but if Children of Bodom can steal riffs and melodies then I sure as fuck can steal jokes to my advantage.

Oh by the way, hahaha, Eagle's pissed off :lol:

notice how this thread is gay and lying.

if you're going to have a poll, why not make a poll? funniest person ever: mitch hedberg. he kicks unmeasurable amounts of ass. so unmeasurable that he has the ability to rape your mom with a pitckfork so hard that it's able to go back and time and abort your birth. too bad he doesn't do that often.

Originally posted by thebigyetti
i was having an ok day until i saw a new thread by that piece of shit

Now let us conclude, from a Jesperfan's perspective, what is funny and what is not.

Another boring Flash movie featuring an unfunny song supposedly sung by a famous person = Funny

Sic = Not funny

Come on man, haven't you heard DOOMDAMN? Sic is hilarious comic genius when he says that stuff is good!

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
Now let us conclude, from a Jesperfan's perspective, what is funny and what is not.

Another boring Flash movie featuring an unfunny song supposedly sung by a famous person = Funny

Sic = Not funny

Come on man, haven't you heard DOOMDAMN? Sic is hilarious comic genius when he says that stuff is good!

I WISH YOU WOULD BOTH FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!