The Great Photo Thread

And now, ladies and gentlemen, my one and only pic i took at the southampton gig, i just found it, forgot i took it...

south.jpg

I was disgusted that nobody seems to have photos of the Cork gig... Mighty gig, left me in shock!
I even bought them three pints (I only have two hands!) Apologies to those bandmembers who got none though...

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

@rdyfrde: Hey, you got some good shots in there, especially considering you were in the crowd. I was spoiled being in the photopit is all.

@Grigorii: Thanks. She has such an amazing smile that I was trying very hard to capture it just right. Unfortunately I'm too short to get some of the great intensity Mathias can get in his eyes when looking out at the crowd.

I wish I could have gotten more than of Hanu, but he just was not lit well and I wasn't allowed to use flash. Same goes for Tude, hard to get drummers when you're only 5'2". It's like, 'Here, have this great photo of a kick drum and some hair flying, maybe a drumstick too'.

hahaha how I know the drummer-photo-problem...it drives me erally nuts...

then I get my axe aswell, and be aware of people behind me with even huger axes ;) ;P

I have a few pics from the show they did out here, but as I'm on dial-up (yes, that's still around) it takes forever to upload. I sent them from my phone (yeah, they're low-quality pics) to my email, and I can foreward them to someone who can upload them if they like.

I found a few photos of Turisas I took on a gig of Korpiklaani, Turisas and Moonsorrow at Klubi, Tampere, Finland 13.4.2005. (I posted the dancer pic also in another thread, but I guess it doesn't hurt to be reposted here.)

131f9032-6fe4-47df-8929-26ffcc5c736e.jpg

69b39dab-7b58-42e4-a0f9-12eef067c6fb.jpg

059f6579-3a10-46e3-af5e-4457f264243e.jpg

6e7ee8c2-306c-4394-b1c2-0e6f52fdfb31.jpg

Awsome pics . . . . above all, awsome drummer photo! I always have trouble getting to them.

Cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan . . . wants a drumset just like Tude's :headbang:

Well I might as well put my pics up, from the gig in Vienna, March 2008, when they were touring with Norther. Awesome night ^^ The quality is not as good as some of the others here, but still.

There you go. Cheers :)

Kindred Spirit, your pics are wonderful! And it seems there was a light show that deserves its name. :)

I took some at Winternoise Festival in Osnabrück/Germany:

mid_bimg_0383.jpg

mid_bimg_0500.jpg

Some more are online here: Hotel666.de