The happiest moment of your life

Happiest moment? That time I had that surgery that prevented cancer from killing me. That was pretty rad.

Wow...that's awesome. My wife was diagnosed with cancer 3 weeks ago. It's nice to read a positive outcome.

On topic: Definitely the birth of my son. Cheezy, but true.

Not sure I could pick something as I've done some pretty rad things especially this year.

2 easiest I can think of because they were so recent are

-Mixing at Australia's Big Day Out on a huge stage with a few hundred people all watching the band I work for.

-Working for A Perfect Circle and Puscifer for 3 days and the Highlight being Brisbane, Soundwave Festival.
So many things happened that the next day had me casually smiling all day like watching Metallica with Mike from Shai Hulud looking down on thousands of people and remembering that a few hours earlier I was on that Main stage, standing in front of close to the same number of people working for A Perfect Circle. And other little things like having Corey Taylor randomly chat with me briefly or Seeing Lars or James Hetfield stand next to me whilst watching bands.

but I can't probably pick a specific moment in life. I love nearly everything I do.

The happiest and most emotional day of my life - the birth of my twin son and daughter 4 months ago. I can't even describe the feeling to those of you that haven't experienced it, but those that have know exactly what I'm talking about.

Mine is pretty simple and many here already know it. I look at each past day as the most recent best day I've had. Having had two Bone Marrow Transplants over a 11 year span for an aggressive sub-type of Acute Myelogenous Leukemia has caused me to look at everything since February 24th, 2004 (the day I was diagnosed) as bonus time with the ones I love doing the things that bring me joy. Sure it's not been an easy road, but it still beats the alternative of dying at the age of 35 (which I was in 2004) of this horrible disease.

Some things just change the way you see life.