the "i am fucking drunk"thread

Loser! I'm drunk & spanking everyone and I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

egonomic666 said:
no pics lol that would be incriminating
Incriminating eh? Just how old would you judge this random chick to be dude? :err:

j/k ;)

Got kinda drunk Friday night: half jug beer, half jug cider, 1/5 bottle tequila (margaritas), ummmm, another beer, a vodka cruiser.... and then the well dried up and we had to resort to shots of year old port. :erk: Oddly enough I barely even had a hangover, was just bloody hungry. Twas fun! :D

No offense, but I think beer is for pussies (or for people who enjoy a rather bitter taste)... I'd rather get some caipi or a good Pisco Sour (not to mention margaritas and anything with Vodka, preferably White Russians) to get me going. I only blacked out twice for a while after one too many, but who gives a fuck...

:kickass:

By the way, red wine and reishu (cold Japanese sake) rule too! I used to drink a whole bottle almost every day when I was in Japan... hehehe. :p