The Jester Race

I don't know what fucked-up alternate reality definition of "faggot" you're using.
Dictionary.com said:
fag·got2 Audio Help /ˈfægət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fag-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
A person who does not relentlessly fellate Dark Tranquility's 1995 opus The Gallery.
[Origin: 1910–15, Americanism; cf. faggot a contemptuous term for a poser (from ca. 1590), perh. the same word as fagot]

—Related forms
fag·got·y, fag·got·ty, fag·got·try, adjective

I can most definitively say, that, rather than being appreciative of the above post(s), I am instead extremely disdainful of the aforementioned album, indeed it could be said that I in no way desire to hear it on a subsequent occasion, nor add it to my archive, therefore, please refrain from continuing to post this category of item. Thank you and good day.

Not quite like Nec, tbh.
What Nec Would Say said:
Rather than being entertained by the above post, I'm instead left void of any desire to hear the aforementioned album. Please shut the fuck up. Good day, sir.

um k

Anyway... The Jester Race is awesome, in fact, it's so awesome I will interrupt my current task to experience this musical experience that is like none other.

See, I'll start listing my favorites and I'll realize that I just read the track listing minus Jester's Dance, Graveland, and Wayfaerer.

Artifacts Of The Black Rain is my overall favorite, and one of my favorite IF songs. :kickass:

He likes it or I was acting like him?

Both are true tbh, though Skydancer is clearly their best and much better than anything In Flames ever did. Surely there are fucktons better melodic death metal albums out there than whatever these two bands have produced though.

Faggots.

I'm not that big on At the Gates, but I like them. I haven't heard much In Flames. Would you guys say that In Flames are better than At the Gates?