The joke thread

Stingray11214

OSA Triumvir
Oct 21, 2005
OK, here is where one can tickle the funny bone.

You know, the Denver public schools have banned tag? I don't get it? They should be banning tag in the Minneapolis Airport Men's room.

Sen. Lary Craig announced that he will prove that he is not gay. So, he will solicit sex in the Minneapolis Airport Women's room.

OK, here is where one can tickle the funny bone.

You know, the Denver public schools have banned tag? I don't get it? They should be banning tag in the Minneapolis Airport Men's room.

Sen. Lary Craig announced that he will prove that he is not gay. So, he will solicit sex in the Minneapolis Airport Women's room.

i was watching bill maher the other night and he was talking about lary craig, then he said that lindsey lohan was caught in rehab having sex on the toilet with some guy, "i didnt even know she was republican!"

cracked me up

check this out, i made this a few days ago, lots of great laughs and memories on this page,

http://www.last.fm/user/Planet-X-JM/journal/2007/09/1/514173/

This guy is speeding down the road and gets pulled over by a blond lady police officer. The officer walks up to the car and asks to see the guy's license and he hands over a square compact mirror. The officer takes the mirror and looks it over for a few seconds and then says to the guy "I didn't know you were part of the force, you can go".