The Lepper Affinity Ending

I hate how they play at 6:07. It's closer to the way it is on the CD, but I much prefer it the way they do it on Lamentations, where they harmonize the same melody.

I hate how they play at 6:07. It's closer to the way it is on the CD, but I much prefer it the way they do it on Lamentations, where they harmonize the same melody.

Heh, hate is a strong word. Gotta agree with you tho, about the two different arrangements. This one uses Per for the harmony instead of mike, but sounds a bit messy. The cleanvocal part there after is godly tho.

Hilarious. Care to tell me what notes they are, mr perfect pitch?

haha...well, I haven't listened to the song in awhile, but I'm assuming it's in E minor as I think the rest of the song is generally in that key. So go from there.

that was actually a bit of advice, eventually you should try to figure out shit by yourself instead of relying on someone else's shitty ears. This would be good place to start actually, as the piano bit is pretty slow and the harmonies and chords aren't that hard...this isn't beethoven or smth lol

Dude, I know you're being helpful, and I appreciate your reasonable reply since you could have just spewed shit at me for my sarcastic retort.

But yeah, I've figured plenty of stuff out by ear, I just don't have a piano, and hate working out that kind of stuff on guitar and then converting it. If someone had transcribed I could print it off and play it tomorrow at college. That's all. And it is in Eminor, and the first chord's blatantly a sus2. I guess I'll just take the cd in tomorrow.