Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2000's

• 2010's

• Don't like/care about them at all.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
The trailer's also on DailyMotion, but it's a film I'm glad I saw without seeing the trailer first. Much preferred the slow reveal.
It is an extremely tricky one to talk about without giving some massive spoilers away. I still think though that no trailer could really give off any indications as to what the film actually is though, if that makes any sense. Anyway, posters...

the-night-evelyn-came-out-of-the-grave-movie-poster-1020521858.jpg

La_noche_del_terror_ciego_1971.jpg

El%2BAtaque%2BDe%2BLos%2BMuertos%2BSin%2BOjos%2B-%2BReturn%2BOf%2BThe%2BEvil%2BDead%2B-%2B1973%2B-%2B002.jpg

ghost_galleon_poster_02.jpg

night_of_seagulls_poster_01.jpg

four_flies_on_green_velvet_poster_04.jpg

Not a huge fan of the Trek films (though Wrath of Khan is legit) but I always liked the posters and DVD covers:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
Part way through cleaning up my office and I just found a collection of old posters which is mostly 80's metal bands but it also includes original movie posters from a cinema in Melbourne for Blade Runner, Rambo FB II, Animal House, Death Wish II and The Adventures Of Bazza McKenzie. They probably haven't seen the light of day for 20 years.

Reactions: CiG
Some might be interested in a podcast dedicated to this very subject, aptly named The Poster Boys. Check out the episode focused entirely on posters for David Lynch movies, or Barbara ‘Basha’ Baranowska, one of the best Polish designers who did the famous Possession poster (just fast forward a bit to avoid some pathetic and childish political moaning). I also enjoyed the episode on 90's posters. The latest is on Italian horror posters.

Reactions: CiG