The Metal Years

Insania

As Good As Dead
Jun 7, 2002
Sacramento
Visit site
I picked up this compilation CD about a month ago, Power Metal, with Red Moon. Best song on the CD. I try to get as many BW&BK, compilations, etc. so I can 'screen' out the shit I don't want. This is good stuff.

Tell me, is this song typical of early Morgana Lefay, or maybe current Lefay? Solid leads, a decent enough thrash feel, which is my bend. How is it that I've never heard/got an album from them...

It took me a while to find the lyrics posted on the web, or any decent info about Knowing Just As I.

I'd like to hear from those in the know.

Thrasher

Originally posted by Diemer
I try to get as many BW&BK
What is that? :confused:

Apart from my stupid question: if you like Red Moon there's no reason you should not like the whole album.
There's no reason to not like all other records actually :D
The style on all albums is more or less the same, one is a bit more thrashy than another maybe. It also varies when it comes to the sound/production but basically you can't go wrong with any of their releases imho.

I didn't know Brave... was a magazine -- a local metal store carries these BW&BK sampler CD's that I get, kinda like the old metal massacre series, except that there are a lot more of them. Do the CD's come with a subscription?

I'll be looking for Lefay...

Thanks

Haha....I though of that mag when I read "BW&BK" but I thought Diemer was talking about some audio stuff such as compact discs, that's why I thought I was wrong with the magazine. So I gather that with that mag comes a sampler (at least from time to time). OK, got that :D