The mighty Gravedigger!What do you think?!?

Well I tried to make this thread a couple of days ago but the website kept fucking up and I threw my computer out the window :yell: (kidding), any ways, my friend let me borrow a Gravedigger cd that he burnt and told me I'd like them.
I've never heard them but heard their name many many times from K.N.O.N(which I don't listen to anymore) but I've always wanted to check them out and could never find them.
:headbang: Shit man, when I got home I played it and started headbanging again.
Though I was sore the next couple of days I still headbang to it about every day :headbang: . It just kicks so much ass I've not heard anything like this since Metallica-Kill em all, and Venom-(any) The vocals reminds me of Venom, and the guitar work is goddamn amazing! I don't care what anyone else might say but they are now my 2nd favorite band of all time. :headbang: :headbang:
I also was wondering what you guys think of Gravedigger, if you've heard them that is. I'd like to hear what you guys think of them and do you know where I can find any more of them.
Later-RJAIII-

madcheese9377 said:
I also was wondering what you guys think of Gravedigger, if you've heard them that is. I'd like to hear what you guys think of them and do you know where I can find any more of them.

Grave Digger are to me among the best German HM bands!
I don't know what you got for listening, but I really recommend that you get "medieval trilogy", being the albums "Excalibur", "Tunes Of War" and "Knights Of The Cross", them being probably the highlight of their opus...

NEW ALBUM COMING SOON:

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=26802

German power metallers GRAVE DIGGER have set "The Last Supper" as the title of their new album, due on January 17, 2005 through Nuclear Blast Records. The follow-up to last year's "Rheingold" is being recorded at Principal studio in Münster, Germany and will feature feature "classical heavy metal" material "in the tradition of GRAVE DIGGER," according to a posting on the group's web site.

"The Last Supper" track listing (in no particular order):

01. The Last Supper
02. Desert Rose
03. The Night Before
04. Hell To Pay
05. Soul Savior
06. Crucified
07. Grave In The No Man's Land
08. Hundred Days, Jeepers Creepers
09. Always And Eternally
10. Black Widow
11. Divided Cross

I had the "Best Of The 80's" and "Excalibur". Sadly I can't stand Boltendhal vocals otherwise will be a very nice band to hear.