8th December - London Underworld

7pm Doors

+ Special Guests jamming covers (10:15)
GAMA BOMB
MUTANT
SEREGON
+ DJs playing Mike's favourites

BUYING TICKETS:
Tickets are only available in advance at the price of £8 DIRECT FROM THE RESPECTIVE VENUES (IN PERSON) FOR CASH
Tickets will also be available ON THE DOOR for £10.
Tickets are £8 from Leeds Rios / The Worlds End Bar, Camden
(£10 on the door)

To raise more for Mike's family we will be holding a tombola/raffle - Items will include gifts from bands from around the world.

RAFFLE TICKETS:
http://www.mikealexander.co.uk/raffle.php
for £5 each at either memorial show
Winners will be announced shortly after the memorial shows with Ol Drake drawing the winners via youtube

So far we have Items from ANDY SNEAP, ANNIHILATOR, BENEDICTION, BLOODSTOCK, CITY OF FIRE, ED STONE ROCKWEAR, EARACHE, EXODUS, HIRAX, IRON MAIDEN, MEGADETH, METALLICA, NOTTINGHAM ROCK CITY/DHP, OVERKILL, OZZY & SHARON OSBOURNE, SLAYER, SONISPHERE/Kilimanjaro, THE ROTTED TRIVIUM and WOLF. We will add more as they are confirmed.

http://www.mikealexander.co.uk/raffle.php

MikeMemorialShows.jpg

It's really great what you are doing guys, you should be proud of yourselves :)

I will be attending but I need a couple of things confirmed 1st

1) Where exactly is this taking place?

2) Can anyone recommend a good B&B which is near to the venue so I can book it

Cheers

I will be attending but I need a couple of things confirmed 1st

1) Where exactly is this taking place?

2) Can anyone recommend a good B&B which is near to the venue so I can book it

Cheers

1) London Underworld, Camden.

2) No idea about B&Bs but there are loads of hotels in the area that will be within easy distance of the venue. If you dig up anything you want to ask about, send me a private message and I'll look into them for you.

Guys - am I correct in thinking this will be a 'turn up on the day and pay at the door' event?

yeah pay on the door, all door proceeds go to mikes fund. also there will be a raffle thing, buy a ticket and be in with a chance to win some of the stuff donated by other bands, got some AMAZING stuff heading our way from some AMAZING bands, details will follow shortly.

1) London Underworld, Camden.

2) No idea about B&Bs but there are loads of hotels in the area that will be within easy distance of the venue. If you dig up anything you want to ask about, send me a private message and I'll look into them for you.

Guys - am I correct in thinking this will be a 'turn up on the day and pay at the door' event?

Sorry I should have been more specific in asking whereabouts is it

I should have said, Where abouts in Leeds is it, is it in the City Centre? Is it close to the Bus Station?

Man those pills are making me a bit slow

I wish I could get down tomorrow :( this sucks so fucking much.
If I hadn't been fired I'd have been able to afford it, but nooooo, haven't blue hair has doomed me.
Everyone rock out more for me, I might actual cry haha

I'm having a mini road trip and coming to both, great what you guys are doing, really looking forward to it...

See you guys then

i wanna go to the leeds one but unless I can somehow get travel there and back again in the same nite im not gonna be able to, due to too much uni work goin on at the same time, FUCK

Sorry I should have been more specific in asking whereabouts is it

I should have said, Where abouts in Leeds is it, is it in the City Centre? Is it close to the Bus Station?

Man those pills are making me a bit slow

:lol: - I actually forgot the Leeds one was listed, so immediately went into London-mode hehe

:lol: - I actually forgot the Leeds one was listed, so immediately went into London-mode hehe

No problem, I kinda understand what you mean by going into London mode

It's ok peeps, I used the internet to find what I was looking for, I just hope it is the right one

Just confirm for me that Rio's nightclub is in Merrion St, Leeds and if it is then I'm all set