• Mikael Stanne

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Martin Henriksson

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Anders Jivarp

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
seventi said:
Where is Brännström. He has done a lot since joing DT. I mean, the electronics on Damage Done
Well, as you should have guessed by the wordings used in the first post, this thread was made long before Damage Done was released. Thus, based on his contribution on Haven alone, I could not include Brändström to the poll back then. If I were to do this poll anew, on the other hand, I would probably need to include him (and Nicklasson) as well.

-Villain (who is shocked each time he sees his years-old posts brought back to the first page - you damn grave-diggers! :yell: )

rahvin said:
i can add brändström to this poll right away, in case someone still has to vote and wants to pick him.

Uh, don't know if you even meant this seriously, but NO, you should definitely not do anything for this poll - just let it sink, please... :Smug:

-Villain

@miolo: Well Vintersorg used programmed drums until newest album.
It is not so user-friendly because it is hard even to make the difference between snare and bass drum .

Wanderingblade said:
How many guitarists/vocalists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1. They place it in and wait for the world to revolve around them :p
this is about the fifth time i hear this joke, always with a different thing instead of "guitarists/vocalists". :p

Miolo