The most up-to-date, on-topic and relevant song EVER!

U[Sic]M

Nov 26, 2002
Visit site
Yes, look what the kewl swedish man dragged in! Another one of those totally brootal sawngs from the now legendary band DOOMDAMN! If you thought the other two were the most awesome tunes human ears could ever hear, then think again, cuz this one is entirely malevolent (as opposed to the other two, which were only semi-malevolent) and 100% gobsmackingly violent. Whether this is due to unfortunate and unjust recent events I won´t divulge.

Yes, well, here it is, "The Destruction of Flaffafla-shchrchreeeechshiwsheshaaaaahrrrrsh" (the "w" is silent, by the way) http://w1.435.telia.com/~u43511178/DoomDamn-The_Destruction.mp3

Comments!

What, you´re trying to hurt my feelings by not commenting?:cry: :cry: :cry:

Well, you succeeded.:cry: :cry: :cry: You´ve truly scarred me for life by not posting honest and truthful comments regarding this new composition.

See: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Okay, this ends now, Mattias! I will now present to you indubitable evidence of my innocence. If you want to, you may ask questions later (I doubt there will be any, though, as my reasoning will be so crystal clear so that noone, not even you, will have any objections).

1. If I sometime am in the same forum as you, it is NOT because of me following you (well, there is an exception further down). You know, contrary to what you may believe, there ARE more Testament-, Evergrey-fans etc than you. I know, this is very hard for you to comprehend, since you thought you were the only one who listens to these mighty bands. But, in that case, how do you explain how they have sold thousands of records? This new argument - entitled "the record-sales argument" - will make you tear your face in amazement, as you thought you were very special and unique. However, you are not, only I have that privilege (this is irrelevant to the issue at hand, though).

Exception to 1. I may sometimes visit the same board as you just to make sure you aren´t talking crap about me, which you have been known to do. That is a very awful thing to do, to bad-mouth someone when they aren´t around. I know that you employ theses tactics, and I´m sure you go around and talk shit about me all over the internet too, in the hope of me coming over there and giving you a righteous bashing and disciplinary spanking.

2. Well, there isn´t a 2, since I have already totally obliterated any resistance you might have put up, or will put up for that matter.

SSJ4SephirothX: I assure you, there is no risk involved in dowloading this mp3. Well, there is a risk that you will become an avid DOOMDAMN-follower and fan of their music, but that´s really not a bad risk as such. Now, what are you waiting for? Download it. This goes for the rest of you too.

Originally posted by U[Sic]M
Okay, this ends now, Mattias! I will now present to you indubitable evidence of my innocence. If you want to, you may ask questions later (I doubt there will be any, though, as my reasoning will be so crystal clear so that noone, not even you, will have any objections).

1. If I sometime am in the same forum as you, it is NOT because of me following you (well, there is an exception further down). You know, contrary to what you may believe, there ARE more Testament-, Evergrey-fans etc than you. I know, this is very hard for you to comprehend, since you thought you were the only one who listens to these mighty bands. But, in that case, how do you explain how they have sold thousands of records? This new argument - entitled "the record-sales argument" - will make you tear your face in amazement, as you thought you were very special and unique. However, you are not, only I have that privilege (this is irrelevant to the issue at hand, though).

Exception to 1. I may sometimes visit the same board as you just to make sure you aren´t talking crap about me, which you have been known to do. That is a very awful thing to do, to bad-mouth someone when they aren´t around. I know that you employ theses tactics, and I´m sure you go around and talk shit about me all over the internet too, in the hope of me coming over there and giving you a righteous bashing and disciplinary spanking.

2. Well, there isn´t a 2, since I have already totally obliterated any resistance you might have put up, or will put up for that matter.

This is BULLSHIT! NO other UM member, no matter HOW big fans they may be of ALL bands at UM, EVER show up at the SAME forums at the EXACT same time, EVERY DAY, at about three or four forums IN A ROW! Only YOU do this! Stop fighting your way out, there is no escape. You are stalking me.

You're right about me talking shit about you though, as can be seen here: http://tpom.com/wwwboard/messages/7004.html

Have you heard Steve's latest accusation at the DT board, by the way? It's hella hilarious, it just keeps getting better. We're no longer the same person, but we ARE best friends in real life. Well maybe we are, because I have no clue who you are. Do I know you?

Your song sucked by the way.

Mattias of the turdburger! I see someone has gotten under YOUR skin, as you so get under others skins! Nice to know the face that never cracks, CRACKED!

There is justice!

Originally posted by LastOfTheJotun
Mattias of the turdburger! I see someone has gotten under YOUR skin, as you so get under others skins! Nice to know the face that never cracks, CRACKED!

There is justice!

You know it bro! I'm suicidal with anger right now! rahvin took everything I once had away from me, and Sic is laughing at it.

But that's alright, I still got my geetar!

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
This is BULLSHIT! NO other UM member, no matter HOW big fans they may be of ALL bands at UM, EVER show up at the SAME forums at the EXACT same time, EVERY DAY, at about three or four forums IN A ROW! Only YOU do this! Stop fighting your way out, there is no escape. You are stalking me.

You're right about me talking shit about you though, as can be seen here: http://tpom.com/wwwboard/messages/7004.html

Have you heard Steve's latest accusation at the DT board, by the way? It's hella hilarious, it just keeps getting better. We're no longer the same person, but we ARE best friends in real life. Well maybe we are, because I have no clue who you are. Do I know you?

Your song sucked by the way.

Yes, you got me there! Obviously I have your member profile in a separate browser window, refreshing it constantly, so that I´m able to see your latest post, thus allowing me to instantly travel to the board which you are currently on. Obviously.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????!!!!!!!!! They´re talking crap about us at the D.T.-board? I have to check this out! I will return with a full report on this madness, so stay tuned.

Oh, and by the way, that forum you linked to looked really lame and immature.

Brace yourselves now for the most supreme joke mankind will ever have the privilege to experience. This ultra-witty reply will send even the most anti-funny people reeling with insane laughter. Ready? Yes? Read!

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
Are you Grotesque?
No, I am Swedish, and thus very ungrotesque.

Now, if you will excuse me: AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA :lol::lol::lol:
HAHAHAHAAAHAA :lol: UAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHA :lol::lol::lol:

BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAUAHAHAHHAAHHA :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Yes, well, I have read the latest gossip regarding us on the D.T-board now. So now we´re the bestest friends in real life (IRL, so to speak)... Indeed very giggle-inducing (and extremely high-quality discussion, I might add). And, do I know you? Well, apparently, since that´s what they say at the D.T.-board, and they´re always right about everything, it would seem. I´m waiting to hear what other outrageous stuff they have to say about us next.

Okay, I gave it a listen...

A+ for originality on the little keyboard and bird chirping interludes.

Parts of it were a little repetative, but hey, it WAS only a two minute song;) .

Just my tiny two cents. Carry on...

ShadowLioness: Yes, mighty thank you´s are en route to the Burbs of Chicago as we speak! See, you totally get what I was trying to do with the song - never mind that it basically consisted of variations of ONE single riff repeated several times for two minutes. Let´s see if I´ll go the whole mile next time and create a grand 11-minute epic. Yes, I feel it already, OH YES, it IS indeed coming to me: a FLOW of CREATIVITY calling me to create something massive! Something OUT OF THIS WORLD! A-HAH-HAH!