The muddy vocals on the chorus of "Recreation Day"

CB101

Nov 6, 2002
Visit site
Anyone ever notice how the vocals on the chorus of "recreation day" get kind of blurred out. As soon as the guitars come in it gets muddy. You notice it more with headphones on, but it is a pretty big flaw in the production im surprised wasnt fixed when the cd was mixed.

Ohhh please on't bring that up again.
Well... I suppose you haven't read anything about this before, but that was the subject of this forum and also on the perpetual motion board for weks when the album came out.
Try to enjoy it even though you find it blurry =)

Saxiquine said:
Ohhh please on't bring that up again.
Well... I suppose you haven't read anything about this before, but that was the subject of this forum and also on the perpetual motion board for weks when the album came out.
Try to enjoy it even though you find it blurry =)

Yes that is the truth! I mean, what if you bought an Evergrey CD and there was BOYZONE on it instead of Evergrey I could understand the complaining but FFS the album just rocks. And as for the "muddy" vocals, it IS a good production still! Especially the vocals on Unforgivable, how on earth did Tom punch thrue those high notes? It has that cool "musical" vibe to it! :kickass: Oh well back to "work" ! :saint::saint::saint:

oh believe me, i love the cd. I didnt know that this had been brought to attention already. It is a great song and cd none the less.

Eew, what's that smell?

*peers at dead horse*

As much as that thing's been beaten, you wouldn't think there'd be anything left!

*pulls on biohazard suit and drags dead horse away*