The New Ep have 2 news cover...

stuckx

Metalhead
Apr 20, 2003
Quebec, Canada
www.wes44.com
on smnews :

More information regarding CHILDREN OF BODOM's upcoming EP, "Trashed, Lost & Strungout", which is set for a late Summer release is reported to feature two new songs, and a number of covers, has been released. ALICE COOPER's 'Bed of Nails', and ANDREW W.K's 'She Is Beautiful' will be the featured cover songs according to Finnish paper Sonera Plaza. The disc was completed, mixed, and mastered just this past April.

Hmmm.... I knew it...ever since Zarok or Shadeg made a remark about Alexi joining up with Andrew W.K. on this gig for 'She Is Beautiful', followed by something like "Why?...You'll find out..."

I just saw the footage for the upcoming DVD, and you guys are really up for a treat! Roope is so fucking hilarius being totally wasted hanging around in a cemetary among other "interesting" places.

Yeah, it's the stuff from the upcoming EP. They're just goofing around in Helsinki. The thing lasts for 15 minutes or so, and is very funny. I was there when they did the finishing touches on the editing. It's about all I can remember form my Helsinki vacation.....oh yeah, me and Alexi went playing minigolf, totally wasted, which was hilarius.

Ahh, that DVD footage sounds great!! Drunken antics + videocameras= fantastic(and sometimes blackmailing) footage. :D And Roope's definately funny as hell while drunk; i recall him talking to me for a good couple minutes in Finnish until he remembered I didn't really speak it. :lol:

You know, I remember a fellow on the bus with a camera shooting us. I especially recall a video camera about five inches from my face while I was in the middle of a beer. And yelling "Children of Bodom Sucks!" at one point with the other folks on the bus at Alexi's request. I am wondering what THIS stuff is going to be used for...:lol: