The OFFICIAL "ŵG I Fucking Hate Fan Boys/Boi's" THREAD

BloodyScalpel said:
I like fanbois. They're amusing :lol:
Same here!:D They make forums and shit so much better, but only in small doses. Cause they it gets all OMFG!!!111!1!!1ALEXI!!1!!!11!!1COB!!1!11.

Oh and Pantera> Slipknot, the only good thing about Slipknot is their drummer, he's really good, but even he can't make up for the rest of the bands lack of talent and good material.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
Oh and Pantera> Slipknot, the only good thing about Slipknot is their drummer, he's really good, but even he can't make up for the rest of the bands lack of talent and good material.

I love to air drum to Slipknot but thats as far as it goes. Joey is fucking minted at drumming. No question.

Pantera fanbois are HORRIBLE. Everyone thinks Pantera and Slayer define metal and the fanbois are disgusting, horrible beer drinking, ripped shirt wearing, long mullet haired rednecks from the southern states.

haha I don't know how many times I ran into people like that in the states. I just grew to ignor then. Once they get older they will realise what idiots they were.

i hate lil fuckers like that with there slipknot shirts high tops and crappy braclets it makes me mad.

i bash every nu metal lover if i had a chance of doing it with out being kicked out of the only metal shop in town.

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
this guy, who put slipknot above pantera, has to love the cock

Different people have different opinions. Personally I like Pantera alot more than Slipknot and the album I bought the other day was the most impressive thing I have bought since Dance of Death (which I also love).

Draznog said:
i hate lil fuckers like that with there slipknot shirts high tops and crappy braclets it makes me mad.

I seen one the other day in Best buy, purchasing a HIM album he had these long baggy bell bottom black pants with chains and in his pocket he had a red slipknot teddy bear that had a spiked collar on it and it was attached to one of the chains. Smelt like a fuckin bowling alley too.

Draznog said:

aww, it'll be alright.

by the way Stratovarius kicks ass. but not their more recent material, of course