The Official Good Television Thread

So has anyone else catched the revival of Whose Line is it anyway? tonight? I just finished watching both episodes about 2 hours ago, and I don't think I've laughed that much in a long time.

I didn't think Aisha Tyler (She's literally the coolest woman on the planet in my books) could fill Drew's shoes as host, but she fucking nailed it. And Wayne, Colin & Ryan they show no rust whatsoever. Amazing, and I like the idea of bringing in 1 special guest on each episode to involve them with a couple of the segments!

Son of a bitch, man! I was just about to post about that show.

It was super funny. I especially liked that one skit with Colin, Wayne, and the guest lady when they were on the wall doing funny shit.

I hope this revival of the show sticks around for a long time!

Son of a bitch, man! I was just about to post about that show.

It was super funny. I especially liked that one skit with Colin, Wayne, and the guest lady when they were on the wall doing funny shit.

I hope this revival of the show sticks around for a long time!

yeah, that shit was amazingly funny. It's getting rave reviews so far, so i think it'll stick around for a bit. and I fucking love Aisha Tyler lol

You aren't even old enough to appreciate the games that were around before your existence so your opinion really has no weight.

I've been playing Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunt, Donkey Kong on the NES since I was like 3 or so. I was around during the good (ie: Not totally stone age) age of console gaming. So, nope.

Not going to go through ton of back pages to see if anyone else has brought it up, but Legit, The Jeselnik Offensive, and China, IL have been enjoyable for me lately. Legit is the only show I can think of that has a disabled main character in a realistic way. China, IL should satisfy anyone who enjoyed the Brad Neely cartoons, as Baby Cakes and the professor brothers are regulars.

Started watching this on a friend's recommendation

209214-battlestar_galactica_logo.jpg

The newer one with that lady in the red dress? I just started watching that series. I heard the first season is great.

Anyone here watch Justified or the new Hannibal on NBC? I'm looking for a new series to jump into.

Been a solid year of TV so far with Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead both having strong seasons. On top of that we have Dexter and Beaking Bad finishing up. Only other series this year i'm looking forward to is Hell on Wheels, and i'll probaly end up watching Sons of Anarchy too, i always do.

Anyone here watch Justified or the new Hannibal on NBC? I'm looking for a new series to jump into.

Been a solid year of TV so far with Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead both having strong seasons. On top of that we have Dexter and Beaking Bad finishing up. Only other series this year i'm looking forward to is Hell on Wheels, and i'll probaly end up watching Sons of Anarchy too, i always do.

I love Justified, Hell on Wheels is pretty good too

Anyone watch Siberia? I seriously can't understand the point of the show, it's making me watch it again it again just because it confuses me

Joe Rogan Questions Everything on SciFi was kind of funny for the big foot episode, good guy to have listen to bullshit on.