The Official Good Television Thread

i'm 3 eps in, killer adaptation so far. so much of it falls in line with my childhood memories. it's cool seeing a new generation getting exposed to this story which was such a formative influence on me. love how it's been cast too. might rewatch the OG after and see how it compares, i dimly remember that being awesome as well. if i recall rightly it only had subtitles for the japanese that blackthorne actually understood, which would make it a rather different experience particularly early on.

Reactions: Vegard Pompey
Just finished up Shogun ... couldn't find a gif of the "you leave me no choice ... please kill him" part:kickass: but this clip will do...
EDIT: guys dont watch the whole thing just the first 30 or so seconds...
...i like how he rolls up like a G and bows before proceeding to slice them up, lol fuckin bad ass
@RadicalThrasher @CiG @Slayed Necros @no country for old wainds

Finished Shogun the other night. Great series! This scene was so good man, some of the coolest melee/sword combat I've seen in a long time.

Finished Shogun the other night. Great series! This scene was so good man, some of the coolest melee/sword combat I've seen in a long time.
For sure man, and the clip i posted doesnt even really do that scene justice because its edited. I also really like the scene where she tells off that one dude in front of everyone

Reactions: Slayed Necros