THE OFFICIAL STUDIO REPORT

Yiihaaaa folks :D

Mats and I have spent two days working on the melodies for one of the new songs...all I can say about the song is that I get the feeling we`ve mixed Metallica`s Sad But True and Nickelbacks Side Of A Bullet...Hey, it is hard explaining songs in words without giving away to much :loco:

The day you guys start sounding like Pickleback is the day I may have to stop buying CM CDs. :yuk:

I just heard 'Alive' for the 100th Time! (according to my iTunes) not to mention all the times I heard it in my car and in my friends' cars... all I can said is its a masterpiece, but it still needs to beat 'Zero's 106 plays :D

anyway my point is... I CANT WAIT FOR SOME NEW STUFF!!! I can't believe its already been 5 years since The 1st Chapter... Bring On The 3rd Chapter! :Shedevil:

Yiihaaaa folks :D

Mats and I have spent two days working on the melodies for one of the new songs...all I can say about the song is that I get the feeling we`ve mixed Metallica`s Sad But True and Nickelbacks Side Of A Bullet...Hey, it is hard explaining songs in words without giving away to much :loco:

Mikey!

Looking forward to hear the new stuff!! You guys have to make it over the pond again for more partying and unforgettable concerts.

Cheers!!

-Milton

Hello, Micheal Eriksen, I am a percussionist from the U.S. and I want to say these two things before I go on with my original intent with this post.
I love how your Isolate album reminded me so much about Edgar Allen Poe, especially since you used some of his lines in Mouth of Madness and From Childhood's Hour. Also, I have to say that the line "The silent fight will have no winner" was my favorite lyric in all of music. ;)

Anyway. If you weren't too busy, I was hoping you could help me out with something with my band over here. We are attempting to write a song with a kind of feel that your song, Ultimate Sacrifice, gives. We are a grunge band, but this one particular song I wanted to make a Circus Maximus style in it. I plan to name the track "November Dressed in Black", and I need help with the lyrics. If you, or anyone else on this site is willing to help me out, that'd be great.

I got aware of you guys when Isolate came out, and it's on top 3 of best albums of the last 20 years. But when you are hoping to exceed (as Metallica did in the 80's with their albums), several bands seems to loose their way somehow.

Prove me wrong !:headbang:

I just heard 'Alive' for the 100th Time! (according to my iTunes) not to mention all the times I heard it in my car and in my friends' cars... all I can said is its a masterpiece, but it still needs to beat 'Zero's 106 plays :D

"Alive" is probably my favourite CM song. I will always cherish the memories of that gig in Paris two years ago, when the guys played it. I WANTED that song :)

Wow, if you guys really did come to Japan, it would be fuckin great! Havnt seen you live yet.

...and yea.. I uh... hope it doesnt sound too much like nickel back... but Ill keep an open mind till I hear it heh

More updates coming soon guys!
We will have weekly studio reports as soon as we are up and running in the studio. There has been some setbacks that has delayed us a bit.

I can say as much as this.
We have more material than ever and it sounds better than ever. It will sound rougher and heavier than before yet more melodic.
The productions is gonna kick ass and we´ve hooked up with one of the best mixing dudes in the metal biz.

Stay metal folks!

Mats