The painful and disgusting pictures thread

ArthurD

Jun 2, 2010
Brasília - Brazil
Lets do this. Only SFW allowed. No Goatse/donotwatch/lemonparty ok?

Just look down when walking... :headbang:

AhVse80.jpg

eAbRjBJ.jpg

eU5wD44-600x399.jpg

gLQpwjJ-600x492.jpg

OE1WH81.jpg

pcpYlk1-600x450.gif

pY5ucV2.jpg

Bonus

eBplJyR-600x800.jpg

Fuck it, I'm outta here. I know exactly why I came to this thread and I'll know exactly why I'll be drawn back to it later >_>

one question, if i post a picture of a genital that's so ridiculously infected that it's not even more recognizable as a genital, is it SFW then or not? :D

When I was waiting in Psychiatry for medication for my ADHD I saw an older woman that had hands like that. Fucking arthritis man, I have arthritis like pain in my hands so that shit looks fucking painful. Totally don't want to get old.

The rest of this thread is amusing, nothing shocks me any more. I have done a few gruesome broken bones in my time, my toe which caused an infected ingrown toe nail had to be removed twice, the second time they have to insert an acid soaked stick under the matrix (the nail bed) after removal of the nail iteself to prevent the nail from growing back. I also have video of my chin being re constructed after I blew it up eating asphalt on a bike. I should see if I can get some pictures and video of those for the thread, then there would be some Sneapter induced gore.