The Person Above Me Thread

Welly

Necro-Inverted Bassplayer
Mar 28, 2003
Quebec, Canada
Visit site
we badly need this thread. it's a good thread to get some reputation, to spam and post smiley as well. so the it go like this. you psot a comment about the person that post before you. The 1 answer will be soemone that will say something about me. here we go

Reactions: stormy
this will be an exemple. as tragedy posted for me, i answer him. everybody understand. people form other board already know this thread.

tragedy is a mothafucka guitar player how badly need his talent to be recognized(especially by me :lol: )

as well tragedy shouldn't answer this answer, he gotta wait for someone else to answer

J.LO, she was LISTENING to J.LO MOUAHAHAHhhaHA!!!
but I've forgive you girl, cuz youre an awsome person ans I love you a lot you know, *take out the flowers*
marry me, :guh: Doh!?! I have to wait for that, I've forgot sorry... I luv you, stay a metal fan, I love you
blush.gif

Lol :lol:

if you want to marry me you have to do that soon because you know i want children at 16 ( i can dream) otherwise i'll go with the first i'll see...
** see welly, shout and return to tragedy frightened**

TCOD's self-description tells everything: "The Silent Crazy" It is true indeed, but in the meantime he has a great sense of humour (even if it's sometimes kinda wierd :D )