The pics thread

Was he amused by your film of choice to have signed? I bet he gets a shitload of people asking him to sign the first Toxie but Class is almost like a truefan choice to me. A real connoisseur's pick.
Not really sure, he just thanked me for coming to Tromathon and I thanked him for his movies, didn't really get a chance to talk to him much honestly. Haha yeah Class is def my favorite Troma movie, I mean it has weed, a femdom scene and mutants, movies don't get any better than that!

@Terasophe
they used to have these pills that were "guaranteed to make your hair grow faster or your money back"
did those work?? or did everyone get their money back??
you could also prolly get your hair growing faster by just taking a vitamin E pill

Wandered around the Mount Eden volcano while visiting Auckland.

U80q0T4.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Imagine this, space travel is a common thing, the universe is just holiday destinations and has been for a while.....C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_mars.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_jupiter.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_enceladus.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_europa.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_titan_width-1024.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_venus_width-1024.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_earth_width-1024.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_55-cancri-e.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_superearth_width-1024.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_ceres_width-1024.jpg