the Polish metal scene

hmmm... Warszawa? better go to Krakow (7.10.), becuase:
- Krakow is closer, much pretty and cheap ;)
- Proxima club suxx (terrible sound)! Krakow show will be at TV studio i guess, because DT and RC will be record this show for DVD...

but if you want go to Warszawa.... hmmm... if i remember you should go bus no. 175 from train station to Proxima (direction: airport).
hotels... well, i don't know, because i'm always stay at my friends :D besides hotels in Warszawa isn't cheap i'm afraid... :(

btw: if you will go to Krakow, you can see:

Thrash'em All Festival 2002: Monstrosity; Vomitory; Trauma; Sceptic; Lost Soul; Dissenter; Contempt

Dark Tranquillity; Rotting Christ; Enslaved

Vader; Krisiun; Decapitated; Prejudice

THINK!!!

3 days, 3 gigs with 14 bands... if i will CAN, i will go to KRAKOW!!!

and you can see TRAUMA... you know... it's like "see TRAUMA and DIE" - heheh

so, go to TRAUMA with Monstrosity etc. + Rotting Christ, DT = it's 2 days...

well, about hotels... i have friends in Krakow too... but i think in Krakow is more hotels than Warszawa. and hotels are CHEAPER!!!

yeah... SIRRAH was great band... now, Sirrah members play in band called The Man Called Tea. very interesing band, but i don't know what call their music... metal/electronic/ambient? i don't know...

Cemetary... i don't like them. imho poor band on stage and albums :(

Originally posted by Eldzik
btw: if you will go to Krakow, you can see:

Thrash'em All Festival 2002: Monstrosity; Vomitory; Trauma; Sceptic; Lost Soul; Dissenter; Contempt

Dark Tranquillity; Rotting Christ; Enslaved

Vader; Krisiun; Decapitated; Prejudice

THINK!!!

I´d love to see Monstrosity, Vomitory, Vader and Krisiun since I love them ALL!!! :headbang:

yeah... SIRRAH was great band... now, Sirrah members play in band called The Man Called Tea. very interesing band, but i don't know what call their music... metal/electronic/ambient? i don't know...

Cemetary... i don't like them. imho poor band on stage and albums :(

COOL thanks for the tip. i'll check out the tea man band.

i got the impression cemetary weren't particularly spectacular on-stage from the pictures, but they try something really different and quite daring music-wise which i always respected despite the average musicianship. i haven't heard the new stuff yet though!

Originally posted by Elysian Blaze
Why does no one mention Odium? To me, this is the greatest Polish band ever.

as i said on Swedish forum, it was Norwegian band:p

so, go to TRAUMA with Monstrosity etc. + Rotting Christ, DT = it's 2 days...

well, about hotels... i have friends in Krakow too... but i think in Krakow is more hotels than Warszawa. and hotels are CHEAPER!!!
Oh man... we are leaving on Saturday evening... :p
I got some information, the Thrash em all will be in Extreme club, Oleandry street 1, RC will be Studio TV, Krzemionki street.
Could anybody recommend a cheap place to stay for two nights, for two or three person?

I started to count the hours left... :D

Originally posted by Mocika
hehe...actually a bit cheaper than in Hungary... :mad:

wow... it suxx!
anyway, i buy cds in germany :p it's cheaper for me ;)

before trip to Poland you must remember once: BUY EC!!! hehehe