The Politics & Religion Thread

PowerBlade

May 31, 2009
Copenhagen, Denmark
Since a few people here keep talking about politics in several other threads, I really do think it's best to make a dedicated thread for it.

This forum is always off topic but maybe this thread has potential anyway :)

I think it annoys some people when it starts taking up entire pages so it's probably a good idea. :lol:. I have been trying my best not to get going because once I start rambling it's hard to stop, I keep thinking of things I forgot to say. The edit button gets a work out....

Lately I've been so fed up with politics in general though because of the amount of stupid that presents itself anywhere it comes up, so I have been avoiding politics aside from watching election cycles and amusing sideshows.

when does Merkel's term end? need to get that islamist cow out of office

I think it annoys some people when it starts taking up entire pages so it's probably a good idea. :lol:. I have been trying my best not to get going because once I start rambling it's hard to stop, I keep thinking of things I forgot to say. The edit button gets a work out....

Lately I've been so fed up with politics in general though because of the amount of stupid that presents itself anywhere it comes up, so I have been avoiding politics aside from watching election cycles and amusing sideshows.

I also try to stay out of it. Especially on this forum where for some reason that I can't figure out, people are against trans rights? It's peculiar to say the least. Civil rights issues are always going to be a thing, and it's been proven time and time again that there is only one side of them that is the right one. The people who are against it will always be on the wrong side of history.

Oh well - I suppose it's for the best that I avoid internet fights here on the Bloodburthz forum :p

Reactions: winters epilogue
Danish minister of integration

1iPMaGIl.jpg

Reactions: stefan86

good god the fucking lefty reporter pisses me off, i hope she gets impaled by a thousand refugee cocks

Last edited: