The Show MUST Go On....M.O.D. article from my local paper

Have I just read that the militant group of anarchist queers forced the club owner to cancel the show? Holy fuck where are we?

Have I just read that the militant group of anarchist queers forced the club owner to cancel the show? Holy fuck where are we?

yup. that's what you read and the article you posted is ridiculous.
i heard from the owner of Mac's today. he's got the police looking into this. i hope they catch the people responsible.

Yep. It's a sad time we live in, Johnnie. People that want equality and respect are promoting violence and hatred to an owner of a bar that just wants people to have a platform to perform their music. Billy is not a fucking white supremacist. WTF? These people have done little to no research about Billy's lyrics or even Billy for that matter and just decided to cherry pick what they feel will back up their "cause":rolleyes: Oh well. Like Sue said, I hope they catch the people that did it and they get thrown in jail and get the appropriate charges filed on them. Seems like they should be the ones getting charged with a hate crime for once for endangering Chuck, Chuck's family, and his employees.

Yep. It's a sad time we live in, Johnnie. People that want equality and respect are promoting violence and hatred to an owner of a bar that just wants people to have a platform to perform their music. Billy is not a fucking white supremacist. WTF? These people have done little to no research about Billy's lyrics or even Billy for that matter and just decided to cherry pick what they feel will back up their "cause":rolleyes: Oh well. Like Sue said, I hope they catch the people that did it and they get thrown in jail and get the appropriate charges filed on them. Seems like they should be the ones getting charged with a hate crime for once for endangering Chuck, Chuck's family, and his employees.

when we disagree, we really disagree, but in this instance, we're absolutely on the same page.

compliance by intimidation is NOT justice.

If Billy was a White Supremicist, like these queer Hip-Hop A@!holes claim, then why are there 2 hispanics in the band (Lennon & Tank). Fueled By Fire is an hispanic thrash band from L.A. (ages 16-21), would Fueled By Fire be on tour with M.O.D. (with one of the bandmates mom, Ester) if Billy was a racist?

People of other races make fun of white people, but aren't considered racist. So, Billy busts balls on other races, and is considered a racist?! Every show I've seen M.O.D. & S.O.D. play, they've always ended with United Forces, and Billy always says he's only joking around when he's making fun of other people. Those douchebags from Michigan need to read the lyrics of United Forces & We All Bleed Red, and ask themselves is Billy really a racist? These losers need to get a life and grow up!

when we disagree, we really disagree, but in this instance, we're absolutely on the same page.

compliance by intimidation is NOT justice.

Sue, we probably have more in common with each other than we'd care to admit. Sure, we certainly don't see eye to eye when it comes to politics, but I'm almost certain that if we were to just sit and pick each others brains face-to-face then we'd be baffled at how much we actually have in common. Like I've said awhile ago, I'm just staying out of political threads and keeping my mouth shut, cuz it's certainly not constructive nor is it nice what we have said to each other in the past. And yes, I have said some nasty shit to you before and I offer my apologies for that.

These militant activists are the lowest forms of life imaginable. There are no boundaries for their savagery.

As usual, the most holier-than-thou apostles of social justice flagrantly ass-rape their own principles in order to score a below-the-belt hit on their targets.

Hey, I got me an idear. Billy and the guys are out of some cash thanks to this stunt. So, perhaps we should start a chip-in, raise some charity funds, and maybe hire some bored local skinheads to play pinata with those smarmy ass-fuckers' heads?

They're all hypocrites, those activists. I hooked up with a big anti-illegal immigrant activist over here, but backed the fuck away from him when he confided to me that he was gonna go around various cities and spray "MS-13" all over the place to scare the people into thinking we're overrun by the notorious Mexican gang. "Great idea." I think he fucked up a VFW monument which pissed off everyone but convinced nobody that the gang did it. What a hypocritical asshole!

Jurched

Sue, we probably have more in common with each other than we'd care to admit. Sure, we certainly don't see eye to eye when it comes to politics, but I'm almost certain that if we were to just sit and pick each others brains face-to-face then we'd be baffled at how much we actually have in common. Like I've said awhile ago, I'm just staying out of political threads and keeping my mouth shut, cuz it's certainly not constructive nor is it nice what we have said to each other in the past. And yes, I have said some nasty shit to you before and I offer my apologies for that.

And to prove my point that we could get along...I actually watched FOX news today and ENJOYED it:lol: I think we could both agree that this is awesome.
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....stId=b91bfb7497c00540ff84c65f474c804a116d1713

it's the nature of the 'net beast and i dont take it seriously.

apology accepted. :headbang:

Who gives a fuck anymore...it's all over!...trust me!

Umm, I give a fuck...This was going to be my only chance at seeing Billy. You've seen him before, I haven't.

Anyways, here is another article about the cancellation in the Lansing State Journal. I'm glad a lot of the responses to the article basically say the same thing we've been saying all along. Of course, there is a few idiots that comment on the show being canceled. I'm sure it's the morons from the Northstar Center.
http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/...816/NEWS01/808160328&s=d&page=3#pluckcomments

BTW: If you want SODMOD, my buddy is bringing the actual newspaper to me with the article in it today. I can scan it and post it here if you happened to want it.

Umm, I give a fuck...This was going to be my only chance at seeing Billy. You've seen him before, I haven't.

Anyways, here is another article about the cancellation in the Lansing State Journal. I'm glad a lot of the responses to the article basically say the same thing we've been saying all along. Of course, there is a few idiots that comment on the show being canceled. I'm sure it's the morons from the Northstar Center.
http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/...816/NEWS01/808160328&s=d&page=3#pluckcomments

Oh man...that was your show? that sucks.

I'll elaborate on my post at another time.

Peace.