The Storm Still Rages - Europien Tour!!

IOfTheStorm said:
I've decided to come to Italy (with some fellow O.L. fans), Milan in particular. What the heck.. a weekend in beautiful Milan + an O.L. concert = GREAT

Wow :hotjump: Great, I Of The Storm !!!
Maybe we have to see if we'll be able to go in Milan too and so arrange to go all together :)

IOfTheStorm said:
I've decided to come to Italy (with some fellow O.L. fans), Milan in particular. What the heck.. a weekend in beautiful Milan + an O.L. concert = GREAT
I'd like someone from Milan to give me some information about the venue and hotels around it. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
hahem, except the Victor Emmanuel Gallery and the duomo, I do not see what else is beautiful in Milan :err:

Anyway, if noone can give information I'll try to have some from the family living around it.

hey, i am so lucky for i have seen orphaned land 3 times here in istanbul, and surely we'd like to see you again.

so, we are looking for to hear a new "minor asia" tour of yours :)

BC-A said:
hahem, except the Victor Emmanuel Gallery and the duomo, I do not see what else is beautiful in Milan :err:
Well i havent ever been there, i just imagine it to be beautiful..maybe because im a big fan of Italy in general

IOfTheStorm said:
I'd like someone from Milan to give me some information about the venue and hotels around it. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
:Spin:

IOfTheStorm said:
Well i havent ever been there, i just imagine it to be beautiful..maybe because im a big fan of Italy in general

:Spin:

well i imagine too it could be beautiful ....but not because of the country ...just because of the food ;)

I'm so glad that OL are playing more shows in Europe! I had planned to follow them on the spring tour, but couldn't because of a back injury.

2nd chances rule! :) This time I will have my fun, and see you there, guys! :headbang:

Hi all...

I'm Claudio, singer of SUMMONER. We would like to make you know that we will play as guest with ORPHANED LAND in Milan on the 7th October.

If you don't know my band yet you can go on our official website and download some mp3s from the "Discography" Section or some Clips Live from the "Video" Section, all songs taken from our album "Winter Solstice".

See you on Stage :devil:

ws_piccola.jpg

IOfTheStorm said:

OrphanedAngel said:
Wow :hotjump: Great, I Of The Storm !!!
Maybe we have to see if we'll be able to go in Milan too and so arrange to go all together
smile.gif
WOW - that could be awesome !!!! I've adapted my holidays a bit aaaaaaaaand Milan wait for me - I'm coming :headbang: