The Vent Thread

WHERE?!

You didn't tell me this was happening?!

Dude I can WALK to Spring City from where I live. As a matter of fact, if you add up all the laps I run around the store every day, it would probably get me from my place to Spring City and back a few times.

What Street? And most importantly..... WHEN IS PARTY

I actually just found out yesterday. I'm moving in with my buddy Alex to the Highview Garden Apartments next Friday. I think it's on 245 Cedar St. Back out on my own again. Can't fucking wait.

Also, quitting smoking sucks balls.

Ive heard advice like quit smoking on mondays. somthing psychological i guess. but yea quit at the begining of the week... also you should like punish yourself every time you want to smoke one. like make yourself run for 15 minutes every time you want one. I guess im a masochist

Ive heard advice like quit smoking on mondays. somthing psychological i guess. but yea quit at the begining of the week... also you should like punish yourself every time you want to smoke one. like make yourself run for 15 minutes every time you want one. I guess im a masochist

Yeah I usually start everything on Mondays........

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bear, I'm sorry. I wish you the best when it comes to quitting the smokes, but if you want some advice...... Don't listen to anyone on here because most of them said they were quitting or said "I need to quit" on numerous occasions.

Jack, I exclude you because your advice makes sense and I have never once heard you say you were quitting or you needed to quit.

Everyone else, shames on you!

p.s. Caione once theorized that if every time you craved a smoke, you ate a hot dog instead, you would be off of the smokes in a couple days. Your brain would quickly begin to associate the nicotine craving with the taste of hot dogs. And we all like hot dogs, but I don't think even any of us could eat 15 to 20 a day without not needing another one for a year or two haha.

I love when my dad tells me I should quit smoking... WHILST hes smoking a cigarette. He says shit like "we didnt know it was bad for you" or "Its too late for me im addicted, you can still quit". Ive been smoking for like 10 years... Also right before he started that shit he asked me how old i was and when i told him he replied "no you arent". Then he'll start talking about JFK or some shit.

wow hahahaha......... it's true... parents just don't understand

HA HA (will smith laugh)

I'm continuing to work at the Wyomissing store while me and my DM try to find me a position closer to my apartment that offers full time or at least 35+ hours a week. If you know of anything or could help me out by all means.

I was watching MacGyver last night, anyway he was buying dry ice, pop rocks, and a 12 pack of soda from the gas station so he could rescue this guy (I'm not making that up) and I noticed that the sign behind the counter said "cigarettes - $1.25 a pack". That's bullshit. The episode was from 1985.

I'm continuing to work at the Wyomissing store while me and my DM try to find me a position closer to my apartment that offers full time or at least 35+ hours a week. If you know of anything or could help me out by all means.

Region 1: Part Timers max out at 32 hours a week. You're in chester county now so why not work for my district?!

Region 1: Part Timers max out at 32 hours a week. You're in chester county now so why not work for my district?!

Oh, I know they max out at 32 hours a week but I've been working close to 40 hours a week at my store since we're short handed. And yeah man, I was wondering if you could help me out, put in a good word, or something like that. I said I would be willing to work in Chester and Montgomery County and that I'm available any day and any hours a week. I'm also going to be taking my Clerk 2 exam come March so hopefully that pans out too.

I can talk to my (acting) DM (long story)- or I can at least try to. I should see him at a meeting next week.

I can ask if the district needs any help. I have a pretty good hunch that at least one person is about to get canned. It's possible that if they bring you in they might have you work like 3 days at one place, 2 at another, as to hit the 32 marker.

My district is pretty erratic - it has montgomery and chester county stores. Like for example, North Coventry is one of mine, as is City line Avenue....... but there are several in between that aren't mine..... it's cut out kind of weird.

But yeah, I'll ask if they need anyone.

FUCK XBOXES, i just got mine fixed not too long ago for the red ring and now the goddamn disc either always errors or fucking freezes whenever i play any game, why are 360s such pieces of shit!?

360's have and always will be awesome. And Vinnie, shut your fucking mouth. You're the reason Steve Jobs has cancer.

I was just gonna say you know..... MS should stick to making shitty OS and leave consoles to Sony and Nintendo......

See.... I made a Microsoft dis without involving Apple! IT CAN BE DONE!

Nah Xbox is cool. They are built shitty, but when they work as they should they are awesome. I still wanna get a 360 so you guys can rape me on Live.