The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

this is my favorite vinyl presentation in a long time. The CoNT isn’t my favorite giallo but this record might be. Just gorgeous on the cardstock and the vinyl looks even better than the picture with crystal clear and smoke wisps.
DCDE51C1-5380-4ACD-8C98-B80C5D1C48C3.jpeg 52C7F2BA-6675-4687-9402-1F4A34A14F11.jpeg

chud, because.4916103D-E3E3-47C3-9EA3-5BDBB3D90DAF.jpeg
new hypocrisy looks great too. Just don’t buy it from nuclear blast direct because they fucking suck. Deep discount had this shit for cheaper and free shipping and it arrived in better shape than from NBusa.
84EBCBA5-DA75-425C-A553-BC08966F7E25.jpeg

I love the 'mass but this song makes me laugh.

@Krow insane fucking haul, damn. Metal is still my favourite Manilla Road album, bet it sounds fucking magical on vinyl. Also the new Crowbar is killer and <3 Blizaro, Reveal & Macabre.

I have no idea what the hell he's saying.

Candlemass is actually sorta boring
If you listen to it
It always sounds like something is about to happen
But it never actually does

I'm not saying that they're all bad
And there is definitely worse
I'll give it a listen from time to time
But it never really blew my mind

I'm not saying I think they suck
But as far as doom goes, there's better stuff

"Making love in a mausoleum"
Fuck, dude gimme a break
Some dumpy dude who can't really sing
Is probably not really closin' ass

You act like they were the first to do it
It's pretty bland if you listen to it

Candlemass is actually sorta boring
But I aint hatin'
They're not bad, they're just kinda overrated
Gimme that Southwest doom

Oh yeah I completely disagree with the song but it's fucking funny, especially because it's not even an outright edgy "fuck this band" Anal Cunt type song. So random. :lol:

Ooh, those are nice!
Where can those be had?

They came out on Listenable Records in 2017. I was able to find them both for a very reasonable price from a U.S. seller on Discogs. I'm not aware of any distros that still have them but you might add them to your wishlist on DIscogs and see if they pop up for a reasonable price again. I did also see a brown variant recently.

https://www.discogs.com/release/10369938-Malevolent-Creation-The-Ten-Commandments
https://www.discogs.com/release/10357320-Malevolent-Creation-Retribution

I have no idea what the hell he's saying.

Really? My ears are fucked and I understood like every word of that. Sounded like they had a Carnivore style vocal effect but he couldnt pull the trigger on being a complete cunt like Peter Steele (rip)

Reactions: CiG
I bought a couple test presses from nwn. One is cool, hell I might be the only guy that likes Obsidian Sea anyway. The other however, one of the most gorgeous pieces of vinyl I own and instantly one of my favorites in my ridiculous music collection.

Obsidian Sea - Dreams Illusions Obsessions test press 6/20
3559D34E-718C-41F4-99D4-C1F0DCA8CC62.jpeg

Magnus - Scarlet Slaughterer test press 4/21 poster and album art other versions are on the other side. Fucking glorious and I was a little kid at Christmas when I opened this.
8F38DAF0-1C2A-4F71-8FEE-731FEF7DC43F.jpeg