Theocracy Album ITunes Issue

XxÜltimetallïumxX

Destroyin' The Beasts
Jun 5, 2013
USA
Does anyone have an estimated date for when this issue is resolved? Would be best if it were... I don't know... Three days ago? :p
I am really looking forward to "new" stuff from Theocracy, especially since I never heard the original.

Also, I'm just curious, anyone know why "As the world bleeds" was taken off ITunes today?

:headbang:

As an iTunes user myself, I also find this quite aggravating. Wish they could sort their crap out and get it uploaded already.

We got confirmation that the s/t album should appear during the coming week. The delay sucks, but there's nothing more we can do at the moment than wait. We recommend that you get the album from Amazon mp3 if you want it right away.

"As The World Bleeds" was taken off iTunes because of a distributor change, and it should appear during the coming week too.

Anybody think its slightly funny that Theocracy always has some sort of technological speedbump with their releases?

1st Video - Sync issue, Youtube is poop.
S/T - Itunes is poop.

I know it's not actually funny, and these setbacks are a headache for the band, but you just gotta say, when in Rome, you know?

We need a new term for it, but im drawing a funny blank... "Technocracy" ? Thats terrible.

Really? Omergarsh I didn't expect it to be this long. And I can't get it off Amazon because I already have ITunes money waiting in my account for it. Did this ever happen before with theocracy. A

'Pain in Thee ocrassy' that sucks to.

I know it's not actually funny, and these setbacks are a headache for the band, but you just gotta say, when in Rome, you know?

I just googled the term "When in Rome" to learn what it meant. I don't understand how it fits in this sentence. Explain.

I've never understood why anyone would buy anything off of iTunes. Ever.

Amazon MP3 is not only almost always cheaper, they have just about everything anyway. Plus you can download it directly into your iTunes and load it up on your iPod.

I've never understood why anyone would buy anything off of iTunes. Ever.

Amazon MP3 is not only almost always cheaper, they have just about everything anyway. Plus you can download it directly into your iTunes and load it up on your iPod.

Because we're narrowminded consumers who must buy from the same company that we're used to.

On a serious note, why are you 'used to' iStuff?

Whenever we see a person hoisting an iPod or an iPhone (really any iProduct in general) we consider them stuck up or ignorant since other OS-s (regarding phones) and music players offer more quality for dosh. Why do consumerists pander to Jobs' decadent legacy?

I agree with phones, but not mp3 players. The iPod classic sounds good and it also holds everything with a massive hard drive space. And it's lasted a long time...It's the best mp3 player I've ever owned.

In terms of phones and tablets, Samsung galaxy all the way.

I agree with phones, but not mp3 players. The iPod classic sounds good and it also holds everything with a massive hard drive space. And it's lasted a long time...It's the best mp3 player I've ever owned.

Exactly this. I don't know much about smartphones, but my 120gb ipod classic is fantastic.

Right, I guess I jumped ahead of myself with the iPod claim, especially after Matt already told me of its quality.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm fed up with Apple claiming their stuff is top notch when in fact it's barely average notch with absurd pricing.