They never learn.....

Her whole demeanour scares me, she's a patronising bitch, with bitch tits, and a fuckin ugly head.

She should marry Danny Cecati and have fuckwit babies.

I hope she gets fired so she has to go on the dole, then someone can look down the camera at her and say "Hmmmmm Dole Bludgers, why won't they get a job?"

A few quick things I hate about Today Tonight (and all Current Affair shows).

a; One day they'll have fat girl complaining she can't get a job, can't buy clothes - and that life is soo unfair. The following week they'll have a segment on 'diets that work'.

If you going to kill yourself, do it to somting more hardcore than blink182 !!!!

I rekcon that TT is better than ACA simply because it doesn't have Ray Martin in it. I can't stand that fag

If your going to kill yourself, do it to somting a bit more hardcore than blink182 !!!

AT least TT doesn't have ray martin! i can't stand that f ag

If your going to kill yourself, do it to somting a bit more hardc0re than blink182 !!!

as for TT, at least it doesn't have ray martin, i can't stand that fa g

if i just posted the same thing 5 times its because of my works firewall, sorry
i was trying to make creative ways to post the words hardcore and fag but then it let all my posts go through! but now of course i can't edit them because it blocked the whole page!!
sorry

Anyone watch CNNNN on the ABC every Thursday night? Brilliant show. :) Here's some stuff from the website:

'A Chaser Affair' this week exposes the dodgy dry-cleaner who gave his wife cellulite. Now he wants it back.

Plus: how safe is your home? Our two-dollar trap exposes Australia's laziest con-man. And the miracle aging pill he doesn't want you to see.

And up close and personal. The tennents from Hell talks exclusively with Michael Crawford. Lifting the lid on his life as a fat kid.

and...

'A Chaser Affair' this week exposes the plastic surgeon prescribing miracle diets to the neighbour from Hell. And why this single mother won't do a thing.

Plus, the nightmare neighbour who's stealing all our Botox while her celulite is costing us millions.

And is this woman Australia's worst parent? Shonky builder by day; lap-top dancer by night. Our hidden cameras catch her stealing from welfare to pay for her Botox. Now she's walked out on her fat kids.

and...

'A Chaser Affair' this week exposes the backyard doctor who's killing our fat kids. And the miracle diet that could bring them back.

Plus, fat kids with ADHD caught on camera. Joining Lebanese gangs to perform shonky renovations. And meet Australia's fattest germ-ridden con-man Lebanese builder. He gave his child breast implants; now she wants more. Our hidden cameras reveal: she's fat.

and...

'A Chaser Affair' this week exposes the con man builder whose kitchen germs are making our kids obese. Now he wants welfare! And the miracle diet that turning our fat kids into dole cheats.

Great show. :)