things of note on april fool's day

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
- i always play a huge trick on my mom. this year i called her at 7 am and told her i was arrested again last night for graffiti. she believed it for like, 2 minutes. greatest two minutes of the year so far. you'd think she'd learn by now.

- i was jogging in prospect park this morning and a bull dog was chasing a ball and accidentally ran into me, knocking me on my ass. my knee was so swollen i had to wear a dress today b/c i couldnt get my gucci's over it.

- my sister sent out her party invitations and forgot to put the date on them! that's what happens when you have a 1 year old, go to graduate school, and work full time as a VP... and you sleep like, 2 hours a night.

- this dude here at work that is like, my idol and my mentor got really sick and sent in his resignation after being out for a few months. i cried when i walked in and heard.... and much to my chagrin some large black woman in the lobby hugged me.

- i am wearing a purple nightgown with little girl's tights, ked's skid shoes and a black turtleneck sweater. I SUCK.

I always get the wrong idea with April Fool's day and have to be told "hey man, farting in someone's mouth isn't really a prank, it's just disgusting."

yea the purple nightgown is a dress. i can pull it off, it's like a silky sort of two layered thing and i put a sweater over it. everyone is like 'oh you look so cute! like a little kid!' i am like FUCK U!

also why do fat black woman always feel the need to be caregivers?

maybe it's that old slave mamee thing that's engrained in them.

I would be all "don't hug me, make me some flapjacks."

i should note that my tights are little girls' size 8's from the children's place store down the block.

azal,
i think this lady is like, oprah incarnate.

also:

- i am helping the policy department write this bill for the senate and this one senator is being fucking RETARDED and i mean, i have to write a response to his inquiry today and all i can basically think of saying is "YOU JUST DONT FUCKIN GET IT DUDE" but i obviously can't say that. and it's irritating me.

- i am going to spend like a bejillion dollars this week on baby stuff for my sister's b.b.'s birthday in april

ALSO;
if i can find the time later i will type out the story of the fateful moment yesterday when some kid was mean to my mom in a grocery store and the ever far reaching demonic will of the preppy instantly gave him a startling 'don't fuck with my moms' verbal assault.

from the Finnish electronic/experimental music list:

> PS. Any good April fool stories yet?

BBC News has one on it's front page: 'Bush promises Iraqis 'Freedom''

the_preppy said:
ALSO;
if i can find the time later i will type out the story of the fateful moment yesterday when some kid was mean to my mom in a grocery store and the ever far reaching demonic will of the preppy instantly gave him a startling 'don't fuck with my moms' verbal assault.

in fact, this is how we first met.

i was standing in line, harassing mine for a pack of playing cards when i felt a smart knuckle rap on the back of my neck. the resulting tirade caused tears to well up in my eyes, the right of which had been encrusted shut for two months prior. the rest is history.