Think We Need Another Reunion Thread...

Riehlthing

It's "The Amish" To You
Feb 6, 2002
State of Beavers
home.rmci.net
What's one more?

They do a reunion and play old school songs, a buzz is created and they get the recongnition that the Voting at the Zone didn't get them, the constant calls to 97 Rock, KUFO and many other radio stations across the nation didn't get them. When I met the band in person, and John was really cool to meet, so was Frank and Rob. Charlie and Scott met with fans, but it wasn't the same as how the others were with everyone. John even talked to me about the other concert I had been to up at the Gorge and I was amazed he'd remember that one event that well. Great guy, I hope we see him in the future. Same with Rob. I was on the side of the stage during the show and during a guitar change, he asked me what I thought of the show so far. Was really cool and I hope to see him rejoin in the future. Class act guys.

But, the world is going on. Tomorrow's a Saturday, go out and get yourself trashed, play We've Come For You All as loud as you want, do whatever. This isn't the end of the world.

White Zombie was my favorite band until they broke up, and I still went to Rob Zombie shows, I still bought his cds, and I still listen to Astrocreep and La Sexorcisto more than I'll ever listen to Sinister Urge or Hellbilly Deluxe (well, Demonoid Phenomenon is almost a White Zombie song). When Joey first left, it took me a bit to get into Sound of White Noise, it following up on Persistence and all. I do like John's vocals more, and it sux to see him go, but hey, I've still got a t-shirt he autographed and some stickers and a poster and can remember meeting him.

That being said, when's a tour going to hit the Northwest?